Typhon Speed Run List - Personal Bests of the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@TN-RC; see my explanation to a similar question:
Once we got past a certain number of recorded runs, the table size that can be exported created a cutoff. Always opportunity for next year!
As people post new setups or PBs on new cell-counts, the list expands and bumps people past the exportable print area. So that 102mph minimum will slowly keep rising. Best of luck with your setup! I'm confused, though, how you expect more speed with 1/2 the power? Unless it's uncontrollable on 8S.

^^^ I think it has to do with Increased weight of an 8s by comarison to 6s or even 4s.
Not 100% sure on this.:unsure:

As people post new setups or PBs on new cell-counts, the list expands and bumps people past the exportable print area. So that 102mph minimum will slowly keep rising. Best of luck with your setup! I'm confused, though, how you expect more speed with 1/2 the power? Unless it's uncontrollable on 8S.
Overpowered the tires will brake louse, for me it is easier to get 60 with 4s than 8s.

Thanks for the info, I think I will have to rebuild a 94mph car instead of 100+ it is too cold the rubber (Hoons) won't stick. I am going to get it set up to do 130+ and I have a small airport within 5min of my house, I am going to ask if I could use the taxing strip for 10min a week.

I wish I could ask Port Authority here at LaGuardia Airport across the street from me, (literally) if I could use runway 36 (longest) after midnight when planes are not landing. But they would laugh at me. They would probably call an ambulance and take me to the psych ward just for asking.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is my airport, the taxing strip is smothered than the runway:ROFLMAO:
R.1abea68b23e77cc8cb59a0d448b19790

I got u, here’s an update,
people who aren’t on the forum
James McCoy’s did 196
raz shifrin did 192
peter dirks did 190

people who are on the forum
@RedondoBeachRC did 121mph (limitless)
@limitless202+ did 136 (typhon open wheel)
hold on ill get more
@K-BASH did 103 with a notorious
somebody who I can’t find did 176 with a limitless
ill try to find him

Last edited:
I got u, here’s an update,
people who aren’t on the forum
James McCoy’s did 196
raz shifrin did 192
peter dirks did 190

people who are on the forum
@RedondoBeachRC did 121mph (limitless)
@limitless202+ did 136 (typhon open wheel)
hold on ill get more
@K-BASH did 103 with a notorious
somebody who I can’t find did 176 with a limitless
ill try to find him

This is a place for members of this forum to post their progress and best runs.
It is not intended for records of non-members.

Alright, thanks for the heads up!

This is a place for members of this forum to post their progress and best runs.
It is not intended for records of non-members.
Is there anyone willing to to copy the spreadsheet to excel so we can continue adding on? I just checked and @The Donut Man has been out since November. I'd do it but if you haven't caught on already, I'm not smart enough to make it work.

Is there anyone willing to to copy the spreadsheet to excel so we can continue adding on? I just checked and @The Donut Man has been out since November. I'd do it but if you haven't caught on already, I'm not smart enough to make it work.
While we are at it, if anyone wants to take over the drag list I can forward the Google Drive link. I was going to build a bot for it, but I haven't had the time or energy for a long time... luckily wrenching is therapy, coding is not.

Sucks for @jondilly1974 cause his 144 runs never made the cut.sorry jd but your still not in the top 10.JK brother

I would be willing to keep them up I someone would help me get the spread sheet. if that is not posable, I will start a new one and add what is on the old one.
the drag and the speed run. ones

The Donut Man​

Last seen Yesterday at 2:23 PM

I would be willing to keep them up I someone would help me get the spread sheet. if that is not posable, I will start a new one and add what is on the old one.
the drag and the speed run. ones

The Donut Man​

Last seen Yesterday at 2:23 PM
Sorry. He hasn't posted since November.

I might just start my own from scratch. should I make a new thread since I can't edit his?
No the admins may be able to fix this for us. It would be great if we can keep the history we have here...
@WoodiE @slick2500

Currently the first post table consists of: Rank, Member, Speed, Chassis, Stretched, Class, Cell Count, and Verified video. Is there any other data you guys would like to see added to the table, or maybe removed for one reason or another?
I'd like to see "motor spec" in there so we all know what we're up against. With so many different kv and can sizes being used now, simply being able to include say 4070/2050kv or 1717/1650kv would help others to know and learn what works better. Motor brand might not be as important, but including that too would be a bonus. Next level would be a pinion/spur count, but I may be asking for too much now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back