Typhon Speed Run List - Personal Bests of the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK I will keep it.

But what if it does not crash? just gets lost in the shadows, that happens to Jon and Phillp.
I’m ok with a case by case basis when the video is recorded in full. I feel like we can collectively agree to videos like that. I think on Phil’s road sometimes if he goes too far he goes over the hill and can’t see the car. The fact that he is on a main road with traffic I think we can say that’s fair. He pulls it off to the side and drives down to grab it. Car still runs and drives on its own and he doesn’t go offroad

what do you think about this?
  • The car must return/be returnable
    (This is in the video rules)
This works. As mentioned, if the car has just gone to far and leaves the road safely, but is still powered on and not damaged, that is technically a succesful run. It's exactly what you need to do actually, if you really want a true top speed. The few times I've gone in the low 120's, I had to brake to not lose the car. The one time I had a spotter and was able to keep it going, that's a personal best day.

Why did you age-restricted your video? now I will have to sign in to watch it.
If we don't age restrict it, there's a very high chance that it will get taken down by YouTube. Ever since they implemented that, a lot of regulars have lost out on certain levels of their fanbase. Always watch them inside the forum. Here they should play automatically.

If we don't age restrict it, there's a very high chance that it will get taken down by YouTube. Ever since they implemented that, a lot of regulars have lost out on certain levels of their fanbase. Always watch them inside the forum. Here they should play automatically.
I don’t think that’s true. “Not for kids” and “Age Restricted” are different things. I could be wrong tho.

I don’t think that’s true. “Not for kids” and “Age Restricted” are different things. I could be wrong tho.
My perception is that was the issue. I have to click on "not for kids" each time I post. My guess is that if your viewing while not logged in, any video posted under that category would likely need you to login. Could be wrong, though I've never been wrong before🤪

Just becauseit was the only way i could open the comments on it.. Sorry brother.
Are you sure?
I click the box that is not for kids, but don't put in the age restriction 18+ on mine. Those are two different things....

Are you sure?
I click the box that is not for kids, but don't put in the age restriction 18+ on mine. Those are two different things....

I believe if you put for kids it’s gets screened and added to the YouTube kids page.

Everything else goes on the regular YouTube page.

I believe if you put for kids it’s gets screened and added to the YouTube kids page.

Everything else goes on the regular YouTube page.
Right that pretty much sets the video into kid mode for Youtube Kids.
You can go one step further to age restriction and set it for 18+

Just wanted to point out to @MVTECK that all you need to do is click the radio button for "Not its not made for kids"
and do not have to go that next step of setting age restriction for 18+

You can see in the video its on age restricted

1651265149372.png

1651265096875.png

1651265037245.png

Right that pretty much sets the video into kid mode for Youtube Kids.
You can go one step further to age restriction and set it for 18+

Just wanted to point out to @MVTECK that all you need to do is click the radio button for "Not its not made for kids"
and do not have to go that next step of setting age restriction for 18+

You can see in the video its on age restricted

View attachment 214605

View attachment 214604

View attachment 214603
Ok.. i try that out. Thanks

My perception is that was the issue. I have to click on "not for kids" each time I post. My guess is that if your viewing while not logged in, any video posted under that category would likely need you to login. Could be wrong, though I've never been wrong before🤪
Yep he’s doing something beyond “not for kids”. He’s marking his age restricted.

phildogg has 20 runs on the list but since no one will chopped off this week I will not remove his runs, but I will remove the 5 less impressive (that is going to be hard) ones we hit 150+ runs. My new thread will come out tomorrow and I am excited, I finished it all up tonight!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back