Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Notorious J check out my granite speedcar,vendetta towers,suspension. So petite,cute little fellor.😆😅🤣😂

20220124_213157.jpg

@Notorious J check out my granite speedcar,vendetta towers,suspension. So petite,cute little fellor.😆😅🤣😂

View attachment 195130
Now that I've finished the Vendetta, I can turn my attention back to the Granite. Learned a lot from you, @vwturbowolf and a great guy named Omar from Facebook. Vendetta's gonna need a lot of tuning when it finally hits the road. So much power but I can already tell that the suspension and alignment is going to have issues. Can't wait to give it the first real passes. For now, I'll just keep watching you guys from the sidelines. Awesome work on the stubby speedster btw

Now that I've finished the Vendetta, I can turn my attention back to the Granite. Learned a lot from you, @vwturbowolf and a great guy named Omar from Facebook. Vendetta's gonna need a lot of tuning when it finally hits the road. So much power but I can already tell that the suspension and alignment is going to have issues. Can't wait to give it the first real passes. For now, I'll just keep watching you guys from the sidelines. Awesome work on the stubby speedster btw
NO! go out in the snow.
Normal people: How fast did you go today?
Noto J: How fast did you go into the snow today?:cool:

NO! go out in the snow.
Normal people: How fast did you go today?
Noto J: How fast did you go into the snow today?:cool:
I'm gonna put the gps on the Kraton next time I'm at the golf course and set some 3.8 paddle tire personal bests.

How much snow do you guys have? I think we have 5in here.
We got close to a foot a week and a half ago and there's been squalls on and off since. Need some warm days to melt it down a bit.

Snow and winter hit up here in Nov. With the temps staying below freezing, for the most part, when it snows it stays. My front yard has 3+ feet in it and the roads have packed snow/ice about 1-2 inches thick. Normal temp range 10 - 18 degrees daily. Paddle tires and ice skates.

@K-BASH Can you throw some windex on the screen and maybe clean your lens? ;)
I can't tell anything from this display.

In the logger, under 'Edit' is 'Copy to clipboard', just paste that into a picture editor or any document and post that instead.
Takes all the fuzziness out of the equation.
Also, just zoom into 1 run to make it really clear.

We finally have our very own speedrun section so,
Let’s see ‘um

Post up your daily MPH and/or new PB numbers here.
I got 3 easy passes at 139 on Sunday with the infraction I had just put together. Still working on getting the down force correct in the rear,hopefully this weekend I will break 150.

Screenshot_20220130-130750_GNSS PA.jpg

Can anyone tell me why I'm getting this hump in amps an watts???????+3mph better than normal...usely it spikes then falls..

View attachment 197001
I have seen this when the ramp up is too fast it peaks hard then the batteries recover slightly after the hit then they taper back off

I have seen this when the ramp up is too fast it peaks hard then the batteries recover slightly after the hit then they taper back off
Do you mean throttle curve,crazy to see it recover that much under 100% throttle...I keep my curve straight accross.rpms shot up during recovering...what's the most amps you've pulled with mmx6s?I've seen 208 tops.seen others in the 240s..mmx6s is amazing for such a small esc.not sure why others don't run it.great for light 1/10..
Do you mean throttle curve,crazy to see it recover that much under 100% throttle...I keep my curve straight accross.rpms shot up during recovering...what's the most amps you've pulled with mmx6s?I've seen 208 tops.seen others in the 240s..mmx6s is amazing for such a small esc.not sure why others don't run it.great for light 1/10..
Only other setting I've been playing with is punch ,been trying o% opposed to 70%..seams to do better with punch above 50%
I got 3 easy passes at 139 on Sunday with the infraction I had just put together. Still working on getting the down force correct in the rear,hopefully this weekend I will break 150.

View attachment 197035
Is that infraction mega????

Last edited:

Only other setting I've been playing with is punch ,been trying o% opposed to 70%..seams to do better with punch above 50%

The mm2 is a great esc too.
Hasnt got data logging but can pull alot of amps.
Ive found it a capable esc, even in a 1/8 buggy.

What was your mph for that log you posted and in which car?

I

I’ve gotten around 220 with the mmx6 esc
I think somewhere around there adding a cap pack would be helpful.
Probably 240 would be max
Can anyone tell me why I'm getting this hump in amps an watts???????+3mph better than normal...usely it spikes then falls..
Here’s one of my last logs with my vendetta.
You can see how it bounces up and down at wide open throttle.
I don’t have a 100% explanation for some of the peaks and odd graph lines but when I zoom into just that full throttle portion the average min battery draw is good.
I tend to focus on the averages at full throttle
And just looking at my ramp up on my trigger.

B368A40E-5C2B-4330-9867-A8A605A6B2CB.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve gotten around 220 with the mmx6 esc
I think somewhere around there adding a cap pack would be helpful.
Probably 240 would be max

Here’s one of my last logs with my vendetta.
You can see how it bounces up and down at wide open throttle.
I don’t have a 100% explanation for some of the peaks and odd graph lines but when I zoom into just that full throttle portion the average min battery draw is good.
I tend to focus on the averages at full throttle
And just looking at my ramp up on my trigger.

View attachment 197185

Search your PC for snipping tool to grab screen shots.
Would work 100% better than cell phone pics of the screen.

Last edited:
Back