Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mason runs a # with 👍 from all the top tier guys
I like that it’s a father and sons trio.
Must be a fun dinner table😂
Their setups will go 200+ soon.
I can’t understand how short of distance they and mccoy are getting these numbers tho.
If I tried to ramp my speed that fast with my limitless is cuts out with excessive load everytime.

I like that it’s a father and sons trio.
Must be a fun dinner table😂
Their setups will go 200+ soon.
I can’t understand how short of distance they and mccoy are getting these numbers tho.
If I tried to ramp my speed that fast with my limitless is cuts out with excessive load everytime.
Bro,you need 2 escz...😆😅🤣😂I can't believe that car stays together.its got 2 of the heavier systems in it,4×6000mah.probly weights 4× as much as my typhon...big props to raz's shafts to hold all that.

Made some adjustments to the front shocks and droop after last pass and they worked great. Made a 6s pass today and pulled a new 6s PB of 128mph, picking up 3mph over last pass with the splitter scraping. Everything seems dialed in now so next pass will be 8s hopefully picking up from last season at 145mph. I'll post today's pass when I can get it uploaded for verification also.
Screenshot_20220524-114920_GNSS PA.jpg

Lol got some bug splatters on the front🤘🏼
20220524_121443.jpg

Made some adjustments to the front shocks and droop after last pass and they worked great. Made a 6s pass today and pulled a new 6s PB of 128mph, picking up 3mph over last pass with the splitter scraping. Everything seems dialed in now so next pass will be 8s hopefully picking up from last season at 145mph. I'll post today's pass when I can get it uploaded for verification also.
View attachment 219442
Lol got some bug splatters on the front🤘🏼View attachment 219441
Great 6s numbers!!
You may want to dial back a couple teeth on the pinion when jumping up to 8s. Or at least throw it into a rc calculator to make sure going from 6-8s with whatever gearing you have doesn’t drastically over gear you which could damage your batteries

Great 6s numbers!!
You may want to dial back a couple teeth on the pinion when jumping up to 8s. Or at least throw it into a rc calculator to make sure going from 6-8s with whatever gearing you have doesn’t drastically over gear you which could damage your batteries
It's literally the same gearing I ran last season for my 145mph PB so should be good for first pass before going up if anything.

Here's today's pass new 6s PB at 128mph

It's literally the same gearing I ran last season for my 145mph PB so should be good for first pass before going up if anything.

Here's today's pass new 6s PB at 128mph
Gotcha. I didn’t know the specs on the build usually if I have pushed a motor on 6s to its limit the gearing becomes too aggressive moving to 8s. If you’ve already seen logs from ypur 8s pass you should be good.
When I had my 2200kv 4070cm in my limitless I ran 33/38 on 6s to get 140, dropped back to 29/38 to reach 150 on 8s. Unfortunately I didn’t get to push that motor farther in that car but now it’s in one of my vendettas

Just got back a couple of hours ago and managed a new PB on 6S @127mph. Car is an Infraction V2 GT build, Scorched chassis, Ford C100 Body, XLX2, CC 1717 1650KV, 2x3S SMC-SRD 6500mAh in series, 34/31 gearing on GRP GTK03-XM5 wheels. My speed calculation was right on the money. This was my first time using the camera, so the angle was a little off and you can't see the screen of my iPad at the beginning showing the GPS picking up, but I'll have that sorted for my next outing. Again, throttle pull wasn't the smoothest but I was, admittedly, a little nervous and twitchy but hopefully that will get better with time...either that or I have Restless Index Finger Syndrome (RIFS).
1653442571820.png

IMG_0414.PNG

1653442674589.png

Gotcha. I didn’t know the specs on the build usually if I have pushed a motor on 6s to its limit the gearing becomes too aggressive moving to 8s. If you’ve already seen logs from ypur 8s pass you should be good.
When I had my 2200kv 4070cm in my limitless I ran 33/38 on 6s to get 140, dropped back to 29/38 to reach 150 on 8s. Unfortunately I didn’t get to push that motor farther in that car but now it’s in one of my vendettas
Ya I haven't even pushed it on 6s at all yet just mainly test passes getting the new GT setup dialed in before I go back to running 8s. I'm running the 1717 1650kv and XLX2 I think gearing is 36/34 but not 100%. Still lots of room to gear up on 6s though think last log was like 290A is all on 6s.

HELL YES!!!!! First 8s pass of the season with the GT setup and smashed a +7mph new PB of 152mph🤘🏼😎 Finally in the 150 club F#*% YA!!! Ill try to get video edited and posted for verification today or tomorrow.
Screenshot_20220525-110211_GNSS PA.jpg

HELL YES!!!!! First 8s pass of the season with the GT setup and smashed a +7mph new PB of 152mph🤘🏼😎 Finally in the 150 club F#*% YA!!! Ill try to get video edited and posted for verification today or tomorrow.View attachment 219627
That’s awesome dude! Congrats!!!

Went fast, really fast, and straight. But as the speed gods keep frowning on me, my negative battery connector unsoldered mid run. I could actually hear the point when it did. This time, even the Genss Ace was holding up, but alas, no new pb. Found the perfect road though, so now I'm on a mission.
IMG_20220525_142519.jpg

Bring that you just switched to GT, did you notice any different handling characteristics?
Feels more planted with the GT body over open wheel. Has been great so far and a gain of 7mph over last season on same setup and gearing etc open wheel I ran 145.

Feels more planted with the GT body over open wheel. Has been great so far and a gain of 7mph over last season on same setup and gearing etc open wheel I ran 145.
Yeah, aerodynamically open wheels are a disaster from everything I've seen about them. Imagine F1 cars with enclosed wheels, lol. They'd be even more bananas than they already are.

Killing it brother!!!! 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻
Thanks brother!! Blew me away I pulled a 152 pass first 8s pass this year😱 I was thinking I'll be happy getting back to the 145 I left off last season and then I smash a 152!!!🤘🏼😎

Back