Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they sold kits as well. I understand that RTR helps get more people into the hobby so it's a good thing on that front. It would be nice, however, if they offered the option of putting it together yourself. I think it's fun personally and I think it fosters a deeper understanding of your vehicle. Yes, you gain that understanding as time goes on necessitated by maintenance and rebuilding, but it would be nice for those of us who enjoy putting them together to be able to save the cost of getting it pre-assembled.
Rtr got me into the hobby, if not for any other reason is I love a buggy & the typhon 3s looks Kool as sh!t😆😁🤘

I wish they sold kits as well. I understand that RTR helps get more people into the hobby so it's a good thing on that front. It would be nice, however, if they offered the option of putting it together yourself. I think it's fun personally and I think it fosters a deeper understanding of your vehicle. Yes, you gain that understanding as time goes on necessitated by maintenance and rebuilding, but it would be nice for those of us who enjoy putting them together to be able to save the cost of getting it pre-assembled.
i bought an entire car from Jenny in parts, in bags. it cost more LOL but it was worth it and its unique.

And Arrma puts them together so poorly too. Id rather they Didn't, please. It could be the same price, I don't care. In little bags thrown in a box!
Thank you.

Liking these morning runs,
172mph VTE2 with 4070svm motor

I was all charged up for another run but a big tank truck left a ton of mud down the road so now we will probably have to wait for rain to run again

Last edited:
I guess it's time to get on the list with an official new pass on a new platform. Pb of 119 mph on a fairly stock V2 Limitless platform using 6s to start.

Made a quick short pass at lunch today. I was trying to get the steering sorted on my hobao but I still need to work on it a little bit.
This might be my highest speed achieved in the shortest distance
28CF95F1-30FA-4ABD-97A9-062F025585F4.png

Made a quick short pass at lunch today. I was trying to get the steering sorted on my hobao but I still need to work on it a little bit.
This might be my highest speed achieved in the shortest distance View attachment 245362
A lot accomplished on a lunch break!

I got a 32 on mine before it exploded. Good luck
Hey what do you 130+ mph vendetta runners use for your driveshafts? Can’t find anything that will hold over 100mph.

Hey what do you 130+ mph vendetta runners use for your driveshafts? Can’t find anything that will hold over 100mph.
My stock one was working up to 170 mph but I also used the hot racing one after that. I’m he main thing with either is keeping the bearing support in the center from moving,

I'm on stock plastic upto 124mph
Once I get the two vendetta builds back out again, I’m going to run the stock driveshafts agains
I have 3-4 In stock and have trashed 2-3 hot racing ones. Confident it will be fine 150+

Once I get the two vendetta builds back out again, I’m going to run the stock driveshafts agains
I have 3-4 In stock and have trashed 2-3 hot racing ones. Confident it will be fine 150+
No problems with stock plastic DIFFS,AXLES,AN CENTER SHAFT so far....amazing,excited to see what breaks first,I imagine rear diff will go first..
(Speedrun pulls only)
No problems with stock plastic DIFFS,AXLES,AN CENTER SHAFT so far....amazing,excited to see what breaks first,I imagine rear diff will go first..
(Speedrun pulls only)
Finally got xlx2 for 4s car today,believe me,,,,throwing it in vendetta for 124+ 3s hits crossed me mind.mmx8s about maxed an packs an motor want alot more....

Back