Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We finally have our very own speedrun section so,
Let’s see ‘um

Post up your daily MPH and/or new PB numbers here.
Another 157 pass,time to gear up again.

Screenshot_20230122_104121_GNSS PA.jpg

Trying, only at 330 amps per side,plenty of room to gear up. Going to order some 42's and 44's for the pinions and go from there. I have a ton of 8mm but not 5mm. I'm shooting for 170 on 6s,hopefully I can make it.
That's very impressive,couldn't tell what those packs are,been watching for someone to run the onyx 6s packs..not much out there on them..I'm currently about to pull trigger on 1..

Only 117 mph but 2 perfect double back flips on back to back runs with 4 point landings, lol.

Tire blow out and then a blow over. They would have been really cool videos….

If it’s not on rails then you need to do some tuning. Hard to say without looking at it. Make sure there’s as little slop as possible to start. Toe and camber need to be right also. Don’t forget the lift test. When lifting the car from the front and back make sure both tires come off the ground at the same time. If not then it can get “darty” under power.
I have shims in the shocks, so I don't know how to fix that if it is a problem (that lift test).

:ROFLMAO::...:( How do you get a car that locked in? I have trouble keeping my car in 2-3 lanes.

Practice Practice Practice. Then tune the car and system.

I turned my steering dual rate way down that helped a ton. Other's like to delay the servo response to dampen it. Figure out what you like to keep it from accepting wild steering inputs.

The other thing is spend some time on the alignment to help it track straight. A touch of toe in, 0° camber and all the caster I could get.

It tracks super straight and keeps to one lane.

Practice Practice Practice. Then tune the car and system.

I turned my steering dual rate way down that helped a ton. Other's like to delay the servo response to dampen it. Figure out what you like to keep it from accepting wild steering inputs.

The other thing is spend some time on the alignment to help it track straight. A touch of toe in, 0° camber and all the caster I could get.

It tracks super straight and keeps to one lane.
I will redo my all my alignment.
I have my steering at 28% at .8s or .9s.

You can try moving your batteries around to distribute the weight more evenly. If it’s even an issue.
When I am running 3s or 4s I have one battery in the car. Next time I run even though it will add more weight I will put an extra battery in there that is not plugged in, in the other battery tray.

When I am running 3s or 4s I have one battery in the car. Next time I run even though it will add more weight I will put an extra battery in there that is not plugged in, in the other battery tray.
That’s why I made a parallel harness. Gives me less voltage sag anyways.

Yep and saga now offers gears with 5mm set screw. I just ordered another $120 worth of gears.... Such an big expense for dual motor cars to have multiple sets
Does he? That’s awesome! I just might have to place another order.

Back