Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks j...thats F not C..

View attachment 283476
We've been floating around here today
20230306_103130.jpg

This time last year I was stuck at 102 on 3s with my typhon. Learned a lot this year and this forum had a ton to do with it. Especially the 3s challenge started by @LibertyMKiii
Now we have a 2s, 3s, and 4s challenge going on and I'd love to invite any of you guys to give it a go regardless of speed. It's fun and a great way to really get the most out of your car.

This time last year I was stuck at 102 on 3s with my typhon. Learned a lot this year and this forum had a ton to do with it. Especially the 3s challenge started by @LibertyMKiii
Now we have a 2s, 3s, and 4s challenge going on and I'd love to invite any of you guys to give it a go regardless of speed. It's fun and a great way to really get the most out of your car.

I can't commit to speed running, budget and time mainly, but I enjoy the heck out of watching you guys! Seriously, this last year was amazing for a lot of you, and I have seen huge improvements from many of you. I expect 2023 to be even more so. (y)

Bro you are killing it on 2S!!!
Would love to chat in DM if you are not comfortable posting your info like logs.
I am just here wondering how far I am going to be able to push the Detta that is 5lb lighter.

PS: run this, bye bye money but say hello to new PB: https://onyxrcpowersystemsusa.com/p...-14-23-insured-shipping-up-to-$600-p529284190

Got one run in today with the Wr body vendetta. Sadly I lost traction on the road and flew into the woods with the car.
In comic vendetta fashion it is about 12$ in parts 😂😂 which I have already.
One of the old onyx 8k’s got ejected but I found it after about 10-15 minutes of looking.
Just need to heat and reshape the front of the body some. But today the car was a lot more stable adding the rear cross wing for downforce
Only 1mph away from what this car did with the stock body last season.
07BC5642-9673-43E4-8146-317775907184.jpeg

3937CDF0-8DE2-4A13-A3DE-A3B6AB1E7E59.png
6E8BBA0D-5EF6-424A-8322-F56659AAE6D5.jpeg

Got one run in today with the Wr body vendetta. Sadly I lost traction on the road and flew into the woods with the car.
In comic vendetta fashion it is about 12$ in parts 😂😂 which I have already.
One of the old onyx 8k’s got ejected but I found it after about 10-15 minutes of looking.
Just need to heat and reshape the front of the body some. But today the car was a lot more stable adding the rear cross wing for downforce
Only 1mph away from what this car did with the stock body last season.
View attachment 285838
View attachment 285839View attachment 285840
Where the car is in the bush there I thought someone threw out some CDs.

Love that it is such a cheap fix. Sounds like it's headed on the right track now that you got the aero figured out.

I'm coming you guys💯.. I will be ready soon, just received a few more parts.. I almost have everything I need at this point, then I'll have to tweak some stuff and do a lil fab work with @Tex Koder!! 🤔

Then I can make a few test hits.. and do my adjustments.. just have a few more things I'm currently waiting on and then it's green light!! 🔥🤟

Let's go @K-BASH !!😁

IMG_20230311_094222109_HDR~3.jpg

Back