Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder what dual setup on 2s would do🤔🤔.nice run brother
I debated doing a high kv setup in one of my dual motor cars to run 3s and possibly 2s, maybe in the future, I still have extra 3100-3200kv 4050-4060cm motors that’d be good options

Shakedown hit after crash..installed trident front shaft..did 1 118mph with smc HCL 8200MAH 150C and this 124mph with smc 8600MAH 250C V2..here's logs from 2..

20230319_195734.jpg

20230319_195642.jpg

Screenshot_20230319-174038_GNSS PA.jpg

This time last year I was stuck at 102 on 3s with my typhon. Learned a lot this year and this forum had a ton to do with it. Especially the 3s challenge started by @LibertyMKiii
Now we have a 2s, 3s, and 4s challenge going on and I'd love to invite any of you guys to give it a go regardless of speed. It's fun and a great way to really get the most out of your car.
I can’t wait, man! Just waiting for spring and to find my as of yet nonexistent road.
First full pass in my GT typhon. 2s and a whopping 101 but this car is gonna do some things if I can keep it out the trees.

View attachment 285450
You broke 100 with 2s? Daaaaamn, dude. My PB right now is somewhere in the 70’s on 6s! I have a long road ahead…if I can find it!

@Dan B.

Google maps and road trips. I still need to find a better road myself. Video doesn't show the dodggyness of my road very well. I've seen the car come off the ground a few times as it gets close and crosses the seam.

Start on 2 or 3s. 3s is probably better for running the car at speed. 2s is very hard on lipos so I'd drop back down after you get the car running well. Just my 2 cents. I learned more on 3s than any other voltage. It's a good mix of speed without ridiculous speed

I can’t wait, man! Just waiting for spring and to find my as of yet nonexistent road.

You broke 100 with 2s? Daaaaamn, dude. My PB right now is somewhere in the 70’s on 6s! I have a long road ahead…if I can find it!
Right there with ya bro.. it must be a big step to break that 💯mph window.. maybe it'll be like baking cookies after we get there!! 🤣

Back