Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List is updated fellas; thanks for your patience. I'm going to start running soon myself so hopefully I can earn back a spot closer to the top ;)
When did @jondilly1974 pull 139 with the T3s?? I thought it was 129? Ya was 129 not 139šŸ¤£

Last edited:
Looks awesome! I have one complaint, it says the chassis for mine is a Typhon 3s, it's a Typhon MEGA platform/chassis.

Thanks!
I mean, it is effectively the same thing. As soon as the SCT body is pulled of my senton, it becomes a 3S typhon. As soon as the Mega system is pulled off the Typhon, it becomes the "3S" car

Ya I know about last year's, but I think he messed up your last pass with the T3s at 129 for 139šŸ¤£
Ah I didnā€™t see that. My 129mph this year was the Infraction and not a GT body, so maybe thatā€™s why heā€™s listed it anyways? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Ok, for the sake of community approval, should I decide to graft on pointy nose to the chassis of the Senton 3S (a la Duke's 6S Typhon) but keep the SCT body, guards, etc. does it still count as a SCT? IMO similar to people putting front wings on their Typhon, it should count.

I pulled a couple at 89mph with some quality tomahawks!
signal-2021-05-11-211744.png

signal-2021-05-11-211744.png

I haven't gotten a full throttle pass yet- too much trouble with the crown on the road. We gotta find a better road next time. Even my street would be better- but that view!

@ABabyEater has a verified run at the end of the video with his senton, too šŸ˜ (I only managed to video my crashes, not the clean runs)

Side note- when my neighbor steps up behind me and starts talking, it scares the bejeezus outta me! And I crash.

Last edited:
How fast is my 223km/h according to you in mph? I am at 138.5mph
138mph is only 222km/h :p
I don't know I'm American that km/h is useless to mešŸ˜‚ well he didn't even add you at all or fix jondillys typo lol. Getting ready to head out this AM so hopefully pull ahead of you really hoping for 140šŸ¤ž

I don't know I'm American that km/h is useless to mešŸ˜‚ well he didn't even add you at all or fix jondillys typo lol. Getting ready to head out this AM so hopefully pull ahead of you really hoping for 140šŸ¤ž
Sent a pm to donut man. There are so many posts here, it's easy to overlook some.

Both of us should overtake rcspeedrundubai next few days ;)

Sent a pm to donut man. There are so many posts here, it's easy to overlook some.

I'm just hoping for 140 anything higher would be awesome too but thinking I may have to gear up. Hoping for a better pull today as I've been late on throttle with the 137,138 so hoping I can get on it sooner and pull another few MPH's todayšŸ¤ž

Appreciate it mate; I realized I accidentally assigned your new PB to Jondilly. Should be all good now, but I could still be missing something.

Edit: also, the 138.5mph just rounds up to 139 in the sheet; you're still #4 on the list

Ok fellas @LibertyMKiii @The Donut Man @jondilly1974 @rotauq had an issue today and I can't figure it out. Pass started great got just past me and motor made a weird sound so pulled off. Thought maybe a Hoon finally gave but nope all good, thought maybe diff out but as you'll see in the log nope RPMs stayed even so I'm not sure what the hell happened. Will take a while to get video for you guys to watch and listen but I'm stumped. Made another pass but not a full pass but still was hard on it and didn't do it again so I have no clue. Also my ripple is higher now all of a sudden then without the Ripple Killer cap pack so going to check solder joint but I need help figuring this one out. Here's log below, so pissed as without the issue it would have been my 140 pass for sure log looks great to me. I had issue right after it passed me at 130mphšŸ˜  appreciate any and all suggestions and help guysšŸ‘Š
IMG_20210512_110453502.jpg
Screenshot_20210512-112655.png

Back