Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@The Donut Man Limitless now at 119mph lol. Damn though couldn't break 120mph with the Spektrum 2050kv, well sure I could have as first two passes 117mph didn't get the best start so the 119mph was third pass on the pack🤘
IMG_20210406_110221060_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210406_110238265_HDR.jpg

Ya I'll have to switch here soon to foams but the Hoons were brand new so why not at least run them a little bit. Only the cars like 15th pass too👍

What's your opinion on grp vs hoons???
Honestly I don't know, both have held up great. I haven't ran the GRP's on the Lim but the Hoons seem good to me and always run super consistent, good grip too no issues there. Hard to compare as the Typhon didn't run straight most of the time so runs fluctuated a lot on the GRP's. Where as the Limitless on Hoons is maybe minor adjusting to straighten out but is so consistent it's crazy! For example every time out 2 of 3 passes are the same(102,102,101 or 109,109,109, 117,117,117, and today 117,117,119) or all 3 passes sometimes, just super consistent last 6 passes have been 5 at 117mph and 1 at 119mph.

Honestly I don't know, both have held up great. I haven't ran the GRP's on the Lim but the Hoons seem good to me and always run super consistent, good grip too no issues there. Hard to compare as the Typhon didn't run straight most of the time so runs fluctuated a lot on the GRP's. Where as the Limitless on Hoons is maybe minor adjusting to straighten out but is so consistent it's crazy! For example every time out 2 of 3 passes are the same(102,102,101 or 109,109,109, 117,117,117, and today 117,117,119) or all 3 passes sometimes, just super consistent last 6 passes have been 5 at 117mph and 1 at 119mph.
Imo swb chassis is harder than lwb or xlwb.couldnt control notorious speedrunning,kept crashing.
Lwb typhon goes super-straight...
You should consider throwing kraton chassis under your typhon..theoretically swb gives u less time for corrections,less weight,an harder to see 1/8 mile down the road.

Imo swb chassis is harder than lwb or xlwb.couldnt control notorious speedrunning,kept crashing.
Lwb typhon goes super-straight...
You should consider throwing kraton chassis under your typhon..theoretically swb gives u less time for corrections,less weight,an harder to see 1/8 mile down the road.
No the Typhon is retired from speed runs at least for a good long while. It's my track buggy now👍 like I was telling someone not many people can say their track buggy has done 125 mph speed running previously🤘
IMG_20210406_181212624.jpg

No the Typhon is retired from speed runs at least for a good long while. It's my track buggy now👍 like I was telling someone not many people can say their track buggy has done 125 mph speed running previously🤘View attachment 137851
I bought a new typhon to steal parts for stretched typhon build.ive never drove a stock typhon.this is whats left of brand-new typhon..mounted senton 6s body mounts on stock typhon towers.s6 &ty6 have almost exact same towers.cant decide to make speed car or senton 6s 🤷‍♂️jennyrc arrived today to finish most of it..postal pirates cut slit in bag thinking something valuable was in there I guess...missing axles😡emailed jenny!!!!!!!!!

20210406_204603.jpg

I bought a new typhon to steal parts for stretched typhon build.ive never drove a stock typhon.this is whats left of brand-new typhon..mounted senton 6s body mounts on stock typhon towers.s6 &ty6 have almost exact same towers.cant decide to make speed car or senton 6s 🤷‍♂️jennyrc arrived today to finish most of it..postal pirates cut slit in bag thinking something valuable was in there I guess...missing axles😡emailed jenny!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 137860
That's sucks man, sure they will get you taken care of though jenny's is always good about it👍

That's sucks man, sure they will get you taken care of though jenny's is always good about it👍
Thank you Ted from JENNYRC.sending me new axles when it wasn't there fault someone cut package open.not many parts breakers would replace.....

Screenshot_20210406-215902_Gmail.jpg

Back