Talion Speed runs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spar69!

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
  3. Talion
So I'm having an issue with speed runs...I have a 25T pinion and run Katars and it handles like a boss at over 80mph on 6S, BUT when I run my Road Crushers I get a terrible death wiggle and I can't figure out what"s going on....any suggestions???

So I'm having an issue with speed runs...I have a 25T pinion and run Katars and it handles like a boss at over 80mph on 6S, BUT when I run my Road Crushers I get a terrible death wiggle and I can't figure out what"s going on....any suggestions???

Tires/wheels out of round or balance ? Front toe setting, is it in or too far out ?

Death wobble is generally caused by worn steering and suspension components. Is the backspacing different with the different wheels? If so, you could be noticing it only when the different backspacing moves the centerline of the tire past the steering centerline.

SRC tires have a lot of problems like warped or cracked rims. Also see if you see a dip in the tire where the foam has separated or bunched up in the tire.

Front handles fine, (should've specified) death wobble in the rear only.....I'm thinking it's the bearings

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back