Limitless SPEEDRUNNING TIPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just another tip i wanted to share. Could be obvious, but i forget it myself initially when my new xlx2 arrived.

Castle esc's have a Throttle Dead Band. This sets the neutral range of your receiver. On default it's set pretty high to make sure the esc recognized the neutral position of the receiver. But when you have a decent quality radio it can be set much smaller. This will give your trigger a lot more signal resolution to accellerate (and brake). 0.1ms on the general range between 1.5ms to 2ms means the first 10% of your trigger does nothing.

1657198999243.png

Just another tip i wanted to share. Could be obvious, but i forget it myself initially when my new xlx2 arrived.

Castle esc's have a Throttle Dead Band. This sets the neutral range of your receiver. On default it's set pretty high to make sure the esc recognized the neutral position of the receiver. But when you have a decent quality radio it can be set much smaller. This will give your trigger a lot more signal resolution to accellerate (and brake). 0.1ms on the general range between 1.5ms to 2ms means the first 10% of your trigger does nothing.

View attachment 228339

This is really helpful for drag racing too

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back