Spektrum 1250kv Low "Compression"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrokeBoiRc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Typhon 3s
So I bought a new take off spektrum 1250kv motor for my KEXB 6s. I noticed it is much easier to turn compared to the 2050kv Spektrum motor. Anyone know if this is normal? It kind of worries me.

So I bought a new take off spektrum 1250kv motor for my KEXB 6s. I noticed it is much easier to turn compared to the 2050kv Spektrum motor. Anyone know if this is normal? It kind of worries me.
I just love how the simplest of things worries you. :LOL: A good thing to ask tho.

I just love how the simplest of things worries you. :LOL: A good thing to ask tho.
Yeah I just thought since it is a bigger motor I thought it would be harder to turn if you know what I mean. I’m a noobie🤷‍♂️

Short answer, nothing wrong with it. Some can be slotted stators and some can be slotless. How "notchy" they can feel can be the magnet composition but either one "could" feel notchy. Install, beat and break! (y)

If it spins with a flick of your fingertips, then the magnets probably got cooked. My 1250kv did that after I mistakenly bashed it with speed run gearing this year. I forgot that last year I had set it up to do a top speed pass and took it out and did some hard bashing. It was fast AF @Lovestricken

Short answer, nothing wrong with it. Some can be slotted stators and some can be slotless. How "notchy" they can feel can be the magnet composition but either one "could" feel notchy. Install, beat and break! (y)
Thanks man, I appreciate it

If it spins with a flick of your fingertips, then the magnets probably got cooked. My 1250kv did that after I mistakenly bashed it with speed run gearing this year. I forgot that last year I had set it up to do a top speed pass and took it out and did some hard bashing. It was fast AF @Lovestricken
It was definitely the fastest Basher I have seen yet LOL

Thanks man, I appreciate it
No prob!

Something I never talk about is a 90+MPH 3s FLM Crapsucks Rustler I built about 12-13 years ago. Back then we used Bushnell radar lol. Reason being is I don't want to go in the crawl and dig out the old computer tower for the pics I left on it many moons ago. Maybe one day. Been around a few blocks with speed runs myself and learned motors as I blew them up along the way.

Back