Spektrum 150 amp esc, 2050kv Spektrum motor, Spektrum DX3 radio SR6110AT receiver HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bckyrdbshr

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Vendetta
Trying to program the esc to recognize the radio positions, Neutral one blink, Full Throttle two blinks, Reverse/Brake three blinks. Problem is at full Reverse/Brake I don't get the last three blinks and it doesn't restart as its supposed to. I've reset the radio to factory and all the trims are center on the radio. Any idea what could cause this?? The radio and receiver are new as well as the ESC and motor.

Are you holding full brake when u set and release the set button?
Yes trigger full forward.. I got it to do like it was supposed to on a different car once but now I wont doit again. I was having the same issue setting up my cousins Limitless with his DX5 and it turned out if the brake wasn't set to 100% it wouldn't get the three blinks and shut down and back on like it was supposed to. I can set the brake to full on the DX3 transmitter but it has no effect it seems. wondering if it has to do with a setting in the radio?

Got it sorted out. I guess I just wasn't doing the button thing correctly. Everything seems to work fine now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back