SOLD / FOUND Spektrum 150 esc or hobbywing combo ect

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
Bought a used limitless off here for the girlfriend, the fan was broken inside the esc Replaced it.. yesterday when we both went for our first runs.. hers burnt out. Not even after 5 minutes.. just checking on here if someone has one cheaper that actually works 😏 before I hit up jennysrc.com or ebay.

Edit.. and or a hobbywing combo. Max6 or spektrum 160a.. she doesn't do speedruns so nothing overkill 🤣

Last edited:
I've got a BLX 185...it's got XT90's but that can be easily remedied if needed. $.50 per Amp shipped.

I've got a BLX 185...it's got XT90's but that can be easily remedied if needed. $.50 per Amp shipped.
Thanks @grihn 👌 I'm really looking for the "newer" as well. So I can adjust the bec. Because of the servo and fan. But I really appreciate it!

Got a brand new one in box, not sure on a fair price.

IMG_1491.jpg

I think it's cool your girl even wanted a limitless. She's a keeper! =D

Got a brand new one in box, not sure on a fair price.

View attachment 204831
$50 plus $5 to ship?
I think it's cool your girl even wanted a limitless. She's a keeper! =D
She's got a senton with a Max8 2680kv combo. That she absolutely loves She's been learning over the last summer.. but I thought I picked up a good deal on a limitless for her. And already had to replace the servo. And couple odd and ends. And now a esc. But it will eventually get there 😅

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back