SOLD / FOUND Spektrum 150a & motor combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I should list another DX3. I'm actually surprised no one wants this combo for 130, yall some real cheap asses. :eek: :ROFLMAO: :cry::love:
If it was 8s rated I would be all over it. Saving up for a Castle or HobbyWing ESC to beef up the Talion / Xmaxx.

If it was 8s rated I would be all over it. Saving up for a Castle or HobbyWing ESC to beef up the Talion / Xmaxx.
I can't blame you. :ROFLMAO:

Spektrum combo still avail! send me a pm if interested.

I don't need the dx3. But if I could snag it. I would. I'd take the xlx2 out of the girlfriend's limitless and swap. She wouldn't even know. 🤣 and that extra 1650kv 😅
I can't believe your girl got an XLX2 LOL I don't even have one of those in any of my on road cars! feelsbad.

150A spektrum combo 125$ I also have a brand-new TP 4050 2100kv that I should probably sell as I ended up not getting the kraton 4s v2 I was going to put it in.

TP motor sold. :cool: (y)

@Rcproponent Thanks, you just helped me pay for my first SMC batteries. Great sale they're having. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

125$$ someone take it!!! :ROFLMAO:

Good. I have a couple. They suck. The Futaba is king. And you tried the new FlySky Rx with built in gyro for the NB4?
I don't have an NB4, so no. My primary Tx is a 7PXR and a 4PX as my secondary. I also have a Radiolink RC6GS, FlySky GT5 and Futaba 4PV but I don't really ever use those.

I don't have an NB4, so no. My primary Tx is a 7PXR and a 4PX as my secondary. I also have a Radiolink RC6GS, FlySky GT5 and Futaba 4PV but I don't really ever use those.
Oh ok. I haven't used the new Rx but the new protocol the NB4 uses over the GT5 is solid. The new Rx has mixing just like AVC. I think they call it SVC. Sounds like you need a NB4. :p

Oh ok. I haven't used the new Rx but the new protocol the NB4 uses over the GT5 is solid. The new Rx has mixing just like AVC. I think they call it SVC. Sounds like you need a NB4. :p
Nah, I'm perfectly happy with my Futaba. I typically don't use gyros at all. I just wanted to try it out because I had it laying around. I'm on the Jason Flores side of things. I want full control of the car, no assistants. I want to become as good at controlling the car with my own hands as I can. I think this video does a decent job of illustrating why I don't want any electronic aides.

Nah, I'm perfectly happy with my Futaba. I typically don't use gyros at all. I just wanted to try it out because I had it laying around. I'm on the Jason Flores side of things. I want full control of the car, no assistants. I want to become as good at controlling the car with my own hands as I can. I think this video does a decent job of illustrating why I don't want any electronic aides.
Same. I just like playing with stuff.

Fine, I'll take it and put in my Traxxas MAXX. PM Sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back