Outcast Spektrum 2050kv motor bearings issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

szymon.jot

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Outcast EXB
Hi,
I’ve got a problem with bearings in my 2050kv spektrum motor. My outcast is brand new. The front motor bearng blew up after about 5 packs. I replaced it and after one pack the new one blew up too. It is so annoying.
Anyone had the same issue?
Please help folks! :)

54ED3D4A-704B-4CF6-B938-EC44E91F592B.jpeg

I’d check that the shaft is straight - run it without the pinion (don’t rev it to max RPM) but just enough to see. When you reassembled it the first time did you get all the shims and spacers put back? Is the motor plate fastened tightly on the motor? Just to ask - you didn’t have any big crashes to bend the motor mount?

I don’t drive it hard. Some mid jumps. Few backflips and wheelies. So any huge crashes happen.
Motor plate is fastened tight. I put back shims and spacers inside the motor the same way it was.
I will check the motor mount and motor shaft. Thanks for quick reply man!

My dude run same motor in 3 rigs with no issue so i'm just confused why this happen to me🤷🏼‍♂️

My dude run same motor in 3 rigs with no issue so i'm just confused why this happen to me🤷🏼‍♂️
Maybe it was a Monday motor and the balancing machine was still drunk from the weekend before last. Hard telling. Not all of the same thing are created equal.

Thanks guys! It’s my 2nd arrma truck. My buddies have arrmas too🤘🏻 Rigs are tough as they wrote on the sticker. But stock spektrum servos and combos do have some frustrating issues.
So i just upgraded to HW max6 + 1650kv with 20T pinion. And now it blasts 😎

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back