Spektrum battery only going to 3.8 v

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blakeaowen15

Reaction score
On my 6s I have 2 spektrum 3s that I run, and the lvc kicks on when there’s 3.8 V per cell or 33% power left in the battery, why does this happen, how do I change this?

LVC uses overall battery voltage, not voltage per cell. Because of this, LVC is set a bit high, just in case one cell is very low due to imbalance. Otherwise, you might accidentally drain a cell below safe limits

LVC uses overall battery voltage, not voltage per cell. Because of this, LVC is set a bit high, just in case one cell is very low due to imbalance. Otherwise, you might accidentally drain a cell below safe limits
This right here, it is also looking at the voltage real time.

For example you punch it and overall voltage drops to 3.2vpc average. LVC kicks in and the resting voltage goes back up.

After a run I would use a cell checker and see how your individual cells are doing. As packs age they can also have a little harder time maintaining voltage under load.

Additionally, be sure your connectors and wiring look good. A bad connection can cause high resistance and voltage sag.

I'd be happy that it stops you at that level.
Anything below 3.7V (on recovery) will and is causing damage. At best, you have ~ 10% left to play, you can do the math on time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back