Kraton Spektrum Charger Troubleshooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

upTheIrons453

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
I'm having trouble with channel 1 on my Spektrum charger (model #SPMXPS8HC)...No matter which battery I try, I get an error message like "Operation not supported" or "Connection issue something or other". Channel 2 works fine with the same batteries that don't work on channel 1. So I've lost the ability to charge 2 batteries at once, which is getting pretty inconvenient. The charger is less than 1 year old. Anyone else experience something like this & discover a workaround or fix that doesn't involve a warranty repair or replacement?

I'm having trouble with channel 1 on my Spektrum charger (model #SPMXPS8HC)...No matter which battery I try, I get an error message like "Operation not supported" or "Connection issue something or other". Channel 2 works fine with the same batteries that don't work on channel 1. So I've lost the ability to charge 2 batteries at once, which is getting pretty inconvenient. The charger is less than 1 year old. Anyone else experience something like this & discover a workaround or fix that doesn't involve a warranty repair or replacement?

Option #1
Call Horizon and have them replace it. Yes, you will need to send it in. I have seen others close to me replaced.

Option #2
So the latest software update for the charger but will require a special cable purchase from Horizon.

Option #1
Call Horizon and have them replace it. Yes, you will need to send it in. I have seen others close to me replaced.

Option #2
So the latest software update for the charger but will require a special cable purchase from Horizon.
I would like to try updating the firmware first, but are Mac OS users just SOL?

yep. having the exact same problem.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back