Spektrum Dashboard App with DX3 Smart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helpmethanks - Thanks for the heads up! I ordered it today from HH, and the cell phone mount which was separate. Chip won't ship until sometime in Feb, and the mount won't be available to ship until late March. It might end up being cheesy, but I like gadgets and indicators.
nice i also order mine from HH im kind of hype

Helpmethanks - Thanks for the heads up! I ordered it today from HH, and the cell phone mount which was separate. Chip won't ship until sometime in Feb, and the mount won't be available to ship until late March. It might end up being cheesy, but I like gadgets and indicators.
omg check this out

I tried it out earlier today with no problems. Then again i did have a firmware update prompt so it might have been fixed already. 🤷‍♂️

I tried it out earlier today with no problems. Then again i did have a firmware update prompt so it might have been fixed already. 🤷‍♂️
Check facebook

Screenshot_20210130-121850_Facebook.jpg

I saw that yesterday. Maybe i just got lucky with it working fine for me before seeing that notice but i guess i won't continue till spektrum gives the all clear just to be safe.
but i think its only for apple phone not for android

That must be it since i saw spektrum repond that they are working out the kinks for iOS. Glad i don't own any crapple products.
top speed 302 mph loooool i don't think this app don't work i reset it over 20 time

154160262_454011305952958_4439120508592324354_n.jpg

Never used this app but I'm pretty sure you have to set it up correctly. Speed typically requires the rollout distance of your rig as well as the motor pole count. Anything like that under settings?
thanks for the reply i just check RollOut is :1.50.... Pole Count is ; 4... im using a arrma kraton 8s
Never used this app but I'm pretty sure you have to set it up correctly. Speed typically requires the rollout distance of your rig as well as the motor pole count. Anything like that under settings?
im not even sure if its right how can i check if i have it right ? thanks for the help

For what it's worth, I got the BT-2000 a couple of weeks ago (the cell phone mount is still backordered). I have (had) the DX3 transmitter that came with the new Kraton 8S in December. I attached it per instructions, downloaded the android app, and attempted the binding process.

Nothing I did worked, plus the DX3 lost its bind to the receiver. I removed the BT-2000 chip and tried dozens of times to re-bind the DX3 to the receiver. No go, nothing worked. I took the setup to my local Arrma dealer. They could not get it to bind after multiple tries. Finally the guy takes out his personal transmitter (DX5 something) and it binded right away.

Bottom line - looks like the BT-2000 killed my transmitter. I didn't want to deal with HH on the whole warranty drawn out procedure and have my car just sitting there staring at me until I maybe saw a replacement from HH for who knows how long, so I just went ahead and got a new DX5C. I have asked HH to cancel that cell phone holder and refund that, also asked to return the BT-2000 and refund that cost. That was nearly a week ago and they still have not responded.

I'm not happy...

For what it's worth, I got the BT-2000 a couple of weeks ago (the cell phone mount is still backordered). I have (had) the DX3 transmitter that came with the new Kraton 8S in December. I attached it per instructions, downloaded the android app, and attempted the binding process.

Nothing I did worked, plus the DX3 lost its bind to the receiver. I removed the BT-2000 chip and tried dozens of times to re-bind the DX3 to the receiver. No go, nothing worked. I took the setup to my local Arrma dealer. They could not get it to bind after multiple tries. Finally the guy takes out his personal transmitter (DX5 something) and it binded right away.

Bottom line - looks like the BT-2000 killed my transmitter. I didn't want to deal with HH on the whole warranty drawn out procedure and have my car just sitting there staring at me until I maybe saw a replacement from HH for who knows how long, so I just went ahead and got a new DX5C. I have asked HH to cancel that cell phone holder and refund that, also asked to return the BT-2000 and refund that cost. That was nearly a week ago and they still have not responded.

I'm not happy...
damn tha suks.. i already got the phone mount already how i did it was i told them i was a famous youtube over 80k subs if they can hurry up and send the phone holder so i can do a good positive feedback.,

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back