Spektrum dx3 programming end points issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will.

Reaction score

Sorry to be a pain but I have been trying to set the steering end points and I seem to have messed up. The steering is not doing anything now. I must have missed something or adjusted it incorrectly. I still have the throttle control but no steering. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

I did this,

Put the radio Into End Point Adjustment Mode, flashing blue light and tried to set the steering but nothing happened.

Did you turn and hold the wheel to full left and then adjust the steering rate knob while continuing to hold the wheel full left? If the steering rate knob is all the way down, the wheels on the car won’t move if you crank the steering wheel full travel - you have to turn the rate knob up to see the wheel start moving.

Did you turn and hold the wheel to full left and then adjust the steering rate knob while continuing to hold the wheel full left? If the steering rate knob is all the way down, the wheels on the car won’t move if you crank the steering wheel full travel - you have to turn the rate knob up to see the wheel start moving.
You beauty, thanks alot I was starting to worry.
I'm so glad I have you all to help me.
👍
All sorted now, thanks alot, shes all ready to go. Everything is perfect!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back