Spektrum dx4c wont work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
Hi guys i recently installed the spektrum dx4 controller and receiver to my arrma fury blx. For the first 5minutes it was working then the steering went away then so did the throttle response. It is now also not connecting to the fury as its no longer making the beeping sound. I have also put back my old reciever and remote but is still does not work.

Does anyone know what happened?

That's an odd one, I'm using a DX4C and a SRS4220 in my Typhon and it works fine.

That's an odd one, I'm using a DX4C and a SRS4220 in my Typhon and it works fine.

Try recalibrating the transmitter to the esc.

Got it working again guys but only the throttle. I put back my old receiver and the throttle only worked but the steering wasnt. I somehow manage to get it working but it started smoking up with the steering stervo. Il

I also managed to get the spektrum to work again by binding/calibrating it but the steering is smoked.

Does anyonw know what happened to the steering servo?

Got it working again guys but only the throttle. I put back my old receiver and the throttle only worked but the steering wasnt. I somehow manage to get it working but it started smoking up with the steering stervo. Il

I also managed to get the spektrum to work again by binding/calibrating it but the steering is smoked.

Does anyonw know what happened to the steering servo?
You plugged it in backwards maybe.

I'm having trouble with a similar combo, the throttle is limited to below max forward, like I'd still need to adjust EPA to 120% after calibration when binding.
Also reversing is super violent, it goes from standstill to full speed with just a flick of the finger. Feels like the punch settings affects this and not forward but... Forward is forward as it brakes first when reversing, so it's not a question of forward / reverse being mixed up either.
I'm lost!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back