Spektrum DX5 functionality question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
I've done some searching and am having a hard time locating anything, I was hoping someone here might know. On the DX3 controller, there is a 3 position switch to select 50, 75 or 100% throttle. Is there a way to do something like that on the DX5? I've set up the throttle trim but man it takes a lot of clicks if I want to go down to 50% for example. I was hoping to have something simple to select some pre-programmed values.

Thanks!
Lalo

I've done some searching and am having a hard time locating anything, I was hoping someone here might know. On the DX3 controller, there is a 3 position switch to select 50, 75 or 100% throttle. Is there a way to do something like that on the DX5? I've set up the throttle trim but man it takes a lot of clicks if I want to go down to 50% for example. I was hoping to have something simple to select some pre-programmed values.

Thanks!
Lalo

I have not found a shortcut to do this quickly. You could create more profiles that have the throttle set at the different levels...but thinking about it just as much work.

It sounds like there is a way I could use one of the switches to do like 75 and 100% but haven't figured it out yet.
If you do pass it along. There has never been a good tutorial from Spektrum on the radio...

Man no kidding. Haha
I give this guy props for covering all the settings....more than Spektrum has ever done. He might open and idea for you as he explains all the complicated settings. Two videos

I give this guy props for covering all the settings....more than Spektrum has ever done. He might open and idea for you as he explains all the complicated settings. Two videos

Hahahah. I commented on his part 2 video which is where I got the idea. He didn’t explain but said it might be doable.

On my DX5 Pro I setup 2 different driver profiles for me and my toddler. I Just click the "D" button near the steering wheel and it toggles to the next driver profile. Each driver profile has different trims like 10% throttle for the little boy.

This video give you an idea of what to do. If I can explain any further let me know

On my DX5 Pro I setup 2 different driver profiles for me and my toddler. I Just click the "D" button near the steering wheel and it toggles to the next driver profile. Each driver profile has different trims like 10% throttle for the little boy.

This video give you an idea of what to do. If I can explain any further let me know

Awesome. I’ll check it out. Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back