Spektrum DX5 Pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skids929

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
Just took delivery on this thing...What an absolute POS it is. Stripped out the battery door screw first time trying, no way this design lasts long. And the screen set looks like 1985 Intellivision Tennis. What a shame, because they have great software but the hardware they chose is complete crap.

Is it worth hanging in there with this thing or should i return it? Feels like Holly Hobby designed it.

I have the DX5C but isn't the pro. Aside from the battery door I love it. I just took a piece of adhesive backed sponge and secured it to the door and made it easier to slide open.

I have the DX5C but isn't the pro. Aside from the battery door I love it. I just took a piece of adhesive backed sponge and secured it to the door and made it easier to slide open.

Thats the thing this one doesn't slide...It fits in like a foot going into a shoe and then is secured by two poopy screws one end that are self tapped. Self tap is for one time securing not for an active piece removed frequently.

Just took delivery on this thing...What an absolute POS it is. Stripped out the battery door screw first time trying, no way this design lasts long. And the screen set looks like 1985 Intellivision Tennis. What a shame, because they have great software but the hardware they chose is complete crap.

Is it worth hanging in there with this thing or should i return it? Feels like Holly Hobby designed it.
Sorry lol’d at intellivision tennis ?

Last edited:
Sorry

Sorry lol’d at intellivision tennis ?

?...It honestly feels like it's made out of potato chips..But the software and integration is something I really like and they do it well. What a fail for them on the hardware..I would have paid $100 for something with the quality of Futaba and function of the Spektrum system.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back