Spektrum DX5C beeping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

balonybolt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
I know this is an arrma forum but I use this same controller for all three of my arrmas, it’s a spektrum DX5C, I put a receiver in my crawler and the controller beeps really fast and loud when I press the throttle too fast, it works when I go slow , I don’t have this issue with my infraction, Mojave or notorious. I’m sure it will be a simple fix and I’m being dumb haha.

That is weird for sure, the only time my DX5C beeps is if I leave it on for 5 min and do not use it or if my batteries are about to die.

That is weird for sure, the only time my DX5C beeps is if I leave it on for 5 min and do not use it or if my batteries are about to die.
I’d post a video but I think you can only use links on the forum

That is odd. Might be some odd setting you have in that particular model or something. I have 9 different models setup in my DX5C, none make it beep weird. Other than the 1 minute "chirp" that it does while I'm using it.

That is odd. Might be some odd setting you have in that particular model or something. I have 9 different models setup in my DX5C, none make it beep weird. Other than the 1 minute "chirp" that it does while I'm using it.
Yeah I have 5 other models and they don’t do this

What receiver are you using? I wonder if it's some telemetry setting or something that is getting triggered.

I know this is an arrma forum but I use this same controller for all three of my arrmas, it’s a spektrum DX5C, I put a receiver in my crawler and the controller beeps really fast and loud when I press the throttle too fast, it works when I go slow , I don’t have this issue with my infraction, Mojave or notorious. I’m sure it will be a simple fix and I’m being dumb haha.
I to have just developed this problem with my kraton 6s v4. And not just that but at the same time I get the loud fast beeping my car just starts haullin butt in reverse and I have to move the throttle forward and back several times to get the car to stop moving.....so if anybody has fixed this issue or know what the problem is that would be great because I can't do anything with it right now..

I had this problem once and never figured it out. I ended up deleting the model from memory, making a new model, and rebinding and all was fine again. You could try copying the model so all your trim and button assignments stay and rebinding and then see if that works.

I had something strange happen with my ERBEv2 this weekend, DX5C/SR210 receiver. I was trying a set of Liperior lipos for the first time (too heavy for me) and it got near LVC then the truck started lurching on it's own. Like if you had it at 1/4 throttle and were losing signal. I laid the remote on the ground and picked the truck up before I had a runaway. It would lurch forward and in reverse on it's own with out any trigger input. I shut it down, restarted it and it seemed fine, then LVC kicked in a minute later and I shut down, swapped for an old set of CNHL packs and it was fine the entire second set.

I think I might rebind the receiver to the radio and recalibrate the receiver to the esc as well just to rule that out for next time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back