Spektrum Firma 100A Smart Waterproof ESC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan207265_RC

Reaction score
I got my son typhon V3 3S BLX…I want to see if this spectrum ESC has a Gyro system just like my new vorteks can someone help me…I just kinda on this gyro stuff..lol

The gyro system is in the receiver, not the ESC.

You can purchase a separate gyro if needed and connect it to the servo. I believe there are some $25 options on Amazon.

The gyro system is in the receiver, not the ESC.

You can purchase a separate gyro if needed and connect it to the servo. I believe there are some $25 options on Amazon.
Oh really well this is new for me on the gyro stuff..lol because my vorteks has it and I’m trying to put one on my son typhon …is it hard to set it up?

Oh really well this is new for me on the gyro stuff..lol because my vorteks has it and I’m trying to put one on my son typhon …is it hard to set it up?
It's not too hard to set up, but it needs to be calibrated. I personally advise against using gyros as they can cause more issues than they fix sometimes. If you are bashing, I don't recommend using a gyro at all as it will go crazy when the RC is in the air.

It's not too hard to set up, but it needs to be calibrated. I personally advise against using gyros as they can cause more issues than they fix sometimes. If you are bashing, I don't recommend using a gyro at all as it will go crazy when the RC is in the air.
Oh yeah so you think it’s not good to use the gyro because of causing more issues..I just wanted to have the same Steering system as my vorteks…lol

Oh yeah so you think it’s not good to use the gyro because of causing more issues..I just wanted to have the same Steering system as my vorteks…lol
You can get the same exact radio from Jennysrc.

Oh yeah I seen it but will this controller and the receiver has a gyro and work as my vorteks?
Yeah, it's the same exact one that the Vorteks comes with.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back