Felony Spektrum Firma 150A esc burnt out on 3rd run ever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RookieNumberss

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
Hello guys,

I received my Arrma Felony about 2 weeks ago and have only ran it twice because the ESC in it (Spektrum Firma 150A) seemingly burnt out.

My first run was bashing on my street, and my second run was speed running (only did about 3 passes and attained 88mph on everything stock except the gear).

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem, because I just received it and it's surprising that it burned out so quickly, quicker than the old BLX 185 which I replaced about 3 times and took 2 weeks to burn the first one out.

Any thoughts?

Hello guys,

I received my Arrma Felony about 2 weeks ago and have only ran it twice because the ESC in it (Spektrum Firma 150A) seemingly burnt out.

My first run was bashing on my street, and my second run was speed running (only did about 3 passes and attained 88mph on everything stock except the gear).

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem, because I just received it and it's surprising that it burned out so quickly, quicker than the old BLX 185 which I replaced about 3 times and took 2 weeks to burn the first one out.

Any thoughts?
So this is the 4th burnt ESC?

Sounds like me but with castle ESCs .
How hard do run these ESCs? Do you let these things cool down? How hot are they getting? Do you keep.an eye on the temps?
How hard do run these ESCs? Do you let these things cool down? How hot are they getting? Do you keep.an eye on the temps?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back