Outcast Spektrum G2 battery issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your still having problems binding you can look up SpektrumRC on YouTube. (Spektrum Quick hit tech tips -AVC bind and calibration guide with DX3 smart transmitter).

I just started having a similar issue with one of my 3s packs after my s2100 updated the battery. Runs for a few seconds, then dies out. Waiting for my update cable to attempt updating the charger and then a new update to the pack. Fingers crossed 🤞

Update on my comment with a similar issue. This ended up being a battery with uneven and abnormal resistances on the cells. 1 cell read 5milli ohms while the other 2 read 15 and 20 Contacted horizon via email, showed them the receipt(s) and a video showing the resistance variance between the cells. LESS THAN 2 HOURS LATER they emailed me back, said a replacement was on the way.
I bought the cable to upgrade my g2 s150 charger. However, I tried to bind and it's not working and now my remote doesn't connect to car at all. I have a vorteks with a dx3 receiver. I turn on the car, then hold the bind and power button on receiver and it won't connect. I'll probably just take into hobby store

Thanks. I have it all messed up now. I have the vorteks that comes with dx3 receiver. I hold the bind button with the car on and flashing but it's not connecting. There seems to be a shortage of youtube videos on this. I'll just have to take to hobby shop I guess. Maybe it needs a cable? I did buy and am waiting on the charger cable to upgrade the smart charger but I don't think that's the issue here.
The avc receiver can be a pain to bind correctly The manual will tell you how. You have to calibrate it as you bind it using both the throttle and the steering knob.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back