SOLD / FOUND spektrum motor and esc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck33

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
felony motor and esc for sale 110 buyer pay for shipping.

16184525932997549805614601616785.jpg

Is that the 150a esc and 2050kv combo? If so is there anything wrong with it?

Is that the 150a esc and 2050kv combo? If so is there anything wrong with it?
Sorry yes150a 2050 kv it is nothing wrong with esc or motor. only ran in front of my house. just upgrade to castle combo

I'm looking for this exact setup for my Revo 3.3 conversion!! If you still have this Saturday I will be buying off you 😁

No he sold it lol jk..
The Lady said I have to sell a toy to get a toy lol I'm so close!!!
Screenshot_20210417-084145_eBay.jpg

l still have it some tried to buy it Thursday but l gave my word l would sale it to you so soon as let me know l will be shipping from. kansas city do you have paypal

l still have it some tried to buy it Thursday but l gave my word l would sale it to you so soon as let me know l will be shipping from. kansas city do you have paypal
I'd mark your post sold then as it's not fair to others to assume it's still available when your holding it for someone waiting on money or whatever the situation is.

First comes first serve! thats a killer deal!! I'm surprised no one has picked it up already 😄

First comes first serve! thats a killer deal!! I'm surprised no one has picked it up already 😄
It would have been sold days ago but he's apparently not selling it to anyone but you🤦

I apologize guys!! I'm not complaining tho 😇 I didn't realize he was holding it for me thank you @Buck33 if this is the case I will most definitely be paying you a holding fee sir

UR ASKING 110 OK IM WILLING TO PAY U !!! WHERE DO U WANT THE MONEY? IM NOT BIDDING ON EBAY IM GIVING U ASKING PRICE U WTAKE IT OR NOT

UR ASKING 110 OK IM WILLING TO PAY U !!! WHERE DO U WANT THE MONEY? IM NOT BIDDING ON EBAY IM GIVING U ASKING PRICE U WTAKE IT OR NOT
Unfortunately he won't he is waiting out this other guy that MIGHT sell his rig on eBay and MIGHT be able to buy it🤦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back