SOLD / FOUND spektrum motor and esc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha you guys must need to learn how to read again cuz not once did I ask this man to hold this item for me so have a nice day 😄
Grown ass men crying

Hahaha you guys must need to learn how to read again cuz not once did I ask this man to hold this item for me so have a nice day 😄
Grown ass men crying
l still have it some tried to buy it Thursday but l gave my word l would sale it to you so soon as let me know l will be shipping from. kansas city do you have paypal
Actually he did LMAO so maybe you need to learn to read or pay attention 😂

Actually he did LMAO so maybe you need to learn to read or pay attention 😂
Honestly bro I didn't even know till earlier today that is why I said if that was the case I would pay him extra. The only thing I said was that I was interested and don't get paid till Sunday.. technically It usually hits my bank account around 1030 tonight so if someone can pay him now go right ahead lol cuz once my money hits its gone 😈

Grown ass men crying
WTF is happening? @Edough13 is right and you asked the seller to hold it for ya. This item would have been long gone if he wasn't holding it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Honestly bro I didn't even know till earlier today that is why I said if that was the case I would pay him extra. The only thing I said was that I was interested and don't get paid till Sunday.. technically It usually hits my bank account around 1030 tonight so if someone can pay him now go right ahead lol cuz once my money hits its gone 😈
I don't care either way just like I said if he's going to "hold" it for anyone he needs to mark the thread sold as you see people are wanting to buy it👍

That's a good idea because people keep coming in here trying to buy it. Take it to PM's IMO
I tried to buy it Thursday but the seller was holding it
I’m on vacation now so I told the seller I’d pass on it if he wouldn’t sell it to me thursday
He was doing you a solid by holding it

kind of crappy to keep him waiting

I tried to buy it Thursday but the seller was holding it
I’m on vacation now so I told the seller I’d pass on it if he wouldn’t sell it to me thursday
He was doing you a solid by holding it

kind of crappy to keep him waiting
at this point who ever sends me a pm can get it lm not waiting on any one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back