Spektrum s1500 question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
So the spektrum s1500 charger has an input voltage of 8-30v, It comes with a ec3 to banana plug for the input cable.. Wtf am i suppose to plug this into lol, its a dc charger i guess so do i need some type of power supply/adapter or converter?? Baffled!!🤯

So the spektrum s1500 charger has an input voltage of 8-30v, It comes with a ec3 to banana plug for the input cable.. Wtf am i suppose to plug this into lol, its a dc charger i guess so do i need some type of power supply/adapter or converter?? Baffled!!🤯
Look at the advertisement for this charger on Tower hobbies website. Look under the " needed to complete" section...

You will need to buy the power supply unit which is sold separately or as they say any compatible DC input source using the ic3 cable.

Congratulations

I'm sure there are other people on here that can help you with a better supply situation. Hopefully it shouldn't be too difficult, I have chargers that plug into the wall outlet, even though it can be used in DC mode and it had a cable for input that had little clips on one end for attaching to say a car battery. They aren't easy to find even though I think I have seen them on eBay

Look at the advertisement for this charger on Tower hobbies website. Look under the " needed to complete" section...

You will need to buy the power supply unit which is sold separately or as they say any compatible DC input source using the ic3 cable.

Congratulations

I'm sure there are other people on here that can help you with a better supply situation. Hopefully it shouldn't be too difficult, I have chargers that plug into the wall outlet, even though it can be used in DC mode and it had a cable for input that had little clips on one end for attaching to say a car battery. They aren't easy to find even though I think I have seen them on eBay
I know ridiculous.. Wtf and with banana plugs, most of the convertors im seeing are screw in type, im a little put back by spektrum now!! 🤬

im a little put back by spektrum now!! 🤬
IDK man, I hate to say it but it sounds like you didn't quite understand what you were buying. That isn't that manufacturer's fault. Not trying to be a Spektrum apologist, just trying to keep things a little more realistic

IDK man, I hate to say it but it sounds like you didn't quite understand what you were buying. That isn't that manufacturer's fault. Not trying to be a Spektrum apologist, just trying to keep things a little more realistic
Good thing i didnt buy it huh!!🥴
I think the s1100 is the a/c equivalent!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back