Spektrum S651 25t ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crtscardona

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon Mega
I just pulled out the stock servo on my son’s Granite 4x4 3s blx v3. I was under the impression that the S651 was a 23t servo but noticed the servo saver said 25t. Everything I’ve researched says it should be a 23t servo. What am I missing?
E9FA88CF-33D0-409B-92DD-C75B1FBA7B2A.jpeg
EAB78858-C0F0-4583-8DB3-082824E69421.jpeg

Huh…dammit now I gotta go look. Otherwise it’ll keep me up ALL NIGHT 😒
here I go…
getting out of bed...
Got dressed…
It 🤬 40 degrees in the garage…
I know it’s around here somewhere cause I just removed it yesterday 🥶
🤔 You must’ve gotten an odd one? Or maybe someone else just smashed on a 25t like I’ve seen so many do? Did you get the car used?
I’m going back to bed now. Nite nite.
Happy Friday 🙃

7877329C-6987-4AF9-8647-0CA33EBA6F00.jpeg

We bought it brand new. Not a huge deal just was curious if anyone else had ever come across this.

The 25T and 23T servo savers are extremely similar in size. Might be a mistake, dunno but its weird.

wanted to change from the S651 servo to smth better, which is 25T. Ordered 25T servo saver which didnt want to go on new 25T servo. It was visible that the servo arms that came with the new servo are slightly bigger and they fit the new servo right but wthout force

The 25T and 23T servo savers are extremely similar in size. Might be a mistake, dunno but its weird.

wanted to change from the S651 servo to smth better, which is 25T. Ordered 25T servo saver which didnt want to go on new 25T servo. It was visible that the servo arms that came with the new servo are slightly bigger and they fit the new servo right but wthout force
Bruh this thread is like a year old.
But that is weird that it didn't fit. Could be a manufacturing defect. 🤷‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back