Spektrum smart esc programmer card won't connect to esc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trevor Park Jones

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
I installed the Spektrum app on my laptop and did a firmware update. Connected the programming card to my Arrma Typhon 3s with blx100 esc. Programming card turns on and displays firmware version then when I press any button it displays Connecting esc and just stays there. I believe I have everything connected correctly. I'm using the provided wire connections. Yet I can't get passed that screen. Any help would be very much appreciated!

Gots to have a battry connected.. 3s or whatever lipo your using then it would go into firmware connect on computer..i had the same issue
Connect ye ole 3s batree..like your about go outside and play..the ecs needs powah real poway

Gots to have a battry connected.. 3s or whatever lipo your using then it would go into firmware connect on computer..i had the same issue
Connect ye ole 3s batree..like your about go outside and play..the ecs needs powah real poway
Thanks, I did try that. Still no change.

I don’t believe the BLX100 is considered a Spektrum ESC so you can’t use the Spektrum LCD card - supposedly the HobbyWing LED programming cards work.
Oh snap! That would certainly put a wrinkle in the operation. Thank you for responding. At least I won't continue to wonder what I'm doing wrong.

Im a monster for giving you mis information.. im sorry my guy

No worries at all! I appreciate you trying to help!
Welcome.... they did release a Spektrum version of that one or similar....but for now, just run the BLX100 still a good ESC....Arrma branded before it changed over :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back