Spektrum Smart ESC Programming Card V2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basher27

Reaction score
I currently am running the firma 100a and the firma 130 ESC and wanting to buy this program card. I saw a video on YT that showed that it worked great with the 130 ESC but the 100’s menu did not Match up so you still had to keep the paper card. On the 100 I really would like to adjust the LVC as it goes off a little early.
So I guess what I’m asking is if anyone knows if they added the LVC feature to the 100? And will the menu jive?

No, I don't believe the Latest -XX-1100 model has any LVC adjustment. Download the Firma 100 manual to check. Last I saw, it did not.
Has the Vorteks issue. Early LVC cutoff. Unless they changed the F/W. I doubt it.

The bec is not adjustable on the Firma 100 it is fixed at 6v 4a.

e4567yrdtgfhled.jpg

I’m more happy interested in the LVC adjustment

There is no LVC adjustment on the Firma 100a esc either.
Disregard the BEC setting as that has been removed but the manual has not been updated.

356tregsdgfled.jpg

Where does LVC cut off? What Volts per cell at LVC?
Notice shorter than normal run times.....?:unsure:
I’ve only gotten two runs on it the first one I was running a 18 tooth pinion which is three larger in stock and doing speed runs and drag races cut off at 3.8V
A couple days later I put the stock gear in and just drove it pretty conservatively and when I was done using it it was 3.7 and the Lipo cut off did not kick on yet.
There is no LVC adjustment on the Firma 100a esc either.
Disregard the BEC setting as that has been removed but the manual has not been updated.

View attachment 202018
Do you know if the program card’s menu lines up with the ESC? In other words if the program card was showing punch you were actually a just a punch and not another menu item

What I do when I use any Programmer, When doing this, use the Firma 100 ESC manual to set the parameters. The values will line up with the ESC properly. So you will know what line parameters are what, when changing their values. The best way to know. The programmer line item amounts should match the the manuals, line by line. Value for value of each line item.
Hope I didn't confuse.

I’ve only gotten two runs on it the first one I was running a 18 tooth pinion which is three larger in stock and doing speed runs and drag races cut off at 3.8V
A couple days later I put the stock gear in and just drove it pretty conservatively and when I was done using it it was 3.7 and the Lipo cut off did not kick on yet.

Do you know if the program card’s menu lines up with the ESC? In other words if the program card was showing punch you were actually a just a punch and not another menu item
No idea but Idk if I would spend the money on the program card just so you can adjust the punch also increasing the punch will make the LVC kick in sooner as you will be drawing more amps which increases voltage drop.

+1
100% true.
If anything, I would drop punch, perhaps lower than its default setting, as feasible, if run times are an issue. And will be an issue, IMHO. Trial and error depending how you drive.
That Firma ESC and the required Spektrum Programmer wasn't money well spent. And trying to compensate by getting a much $higher capacity$
lipo is fruitless. The LVC will still cut off at too high of a preset voltage anyway. Never using much of the lipos capacity. Just a waste of that extra capacity.
Just me.:cool:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back