Spektrum stx2 has no break or reverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fabiankrieger

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Notorious
Hi everybody,
The title says it all, i have an Arrma Notorious with the Spektrum stx2 radio+receiver.

I did some bashing the other day, and everything was fine. But sometimes i couldn't drive in reverse or break, it worked every now and then.

But now he completely stopped (with the break and reverse), now i only have forward throttle.

Does anybody know how i can fix this? (i did re-bind and setup the throttle.)

Thanks in advanced!

Hi everybody,
The title says it all, i have an Arrma Notorious with the Spektrum stx2 radio+receiver.

I did some bashing the other day, and everything was fine. But sometimes i couldn't drive in reverse or break, it worked every now and then.

But now he completely stopped (with the break and reverse), now i only have forward throttle.

Does anybody know how i can fix this? (i did re-bind and setup the throttle.)

Thanks in advanced!
you can try to rebind the combo together. See if that does anything. unfortunately, what these people are telling you is correct. its absolutely garbage.

Turn on your transmitter. Hold the set button down. Turn the car on and the esc will continue to beep and vibrate and the pinion gear will spin. Hold the forward throttle fully down and push the set button. After that hold full reverse and then push the set button. This should sort you out.

Turn on your transmitter. Hold the set button down. Turn the car on and the esc will continue to beep and vibrate and the pinion gear will spin. Hold the forward throttle fully down and push the set button. After that hold full reverse and then push the set button. This should sort you out.

Also tried this multiple times. Thanks for your input! But i'm gonna buy an other Receiver and Transmitter tomorrow :)

I had the exact same thing happen with the Kraton. Reverse would only come on now and then but when I shifted down to to 50% I would have reverse. I recalibrated it the same way I stated in the previous post and have not had a drama since.
Alot of blokes bag this transmitter but I don’t think it’s that bad. Before this I used the tactic 300 to run the Yeti XL and I don’t see much of a difference. Lads out there must have soft fingers and need the foam around the steering knob??

I had the exact same thing happen with the Kraton. Reverse would only come on now and then but when I shifted down to to 50% I would have reverse. I recalibrated it the same way I stated in the previous post and have not had a drama since.
Alot of blokes bag this transmitter but I don’t think it’s that bad. Before this I used the tactic 300 to run the Yeti XL and I don’t see much of a difference. Lads out there must have soft fingers and need the foam around the steering knob??

Did it all, but still no solution. Glad that it worked for you! Me and my fellow ladyfingers over here, will buy something we can handle ;)

Mine the problem was the massive delay in the steering, the truck was very hard to drive around the track because you had to turn the wheel before you actually needed to turn. Now with the Tactic I can actually run laps around the track and not miss the turns.

Mine the problem was the massive delay in the steering, the truck was very hard to drive around the track because you had to turn the wheel before you actually needed to turn. Now with the Tactic I can actually run laps around the track and not miss the turns.
Don’t lie you have lady fingers too lol?
Fair call.........Iv only ever bashed with both vehicles so out in the open I never really noticed the difference.

Stx2 is a steaming pile of garbage, but the soft fingers had me cracking up?. I never thought the plastic knob was awful, but having a tactic now thanks to another Forum member I will say the foam is nice. I’d choose with over without given the choice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back