Kraton Split tires under warranty?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baz2011uk

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
would you expect tyres on a brand new v3 kraton to be covered under warranty?
my Kraton is little over 5 weeks old and had around 5/6 runs
and 1 of the tyres decided to spill its guts and foam coming out of them with a slit in the tyre around 1" long and i have also noticed a slit appearing on another tyre

so i emailed CML who deal with warranty in the UK and was told as theses cars run 6s is 1 of them things and they wont do a warranty against the tyres
TBH the tyres are the worst i have ever had on any RC and do have a set of terrain crushers

i am going to remove the stock tyres so after some recommendations for tyres to stick on the stock wheels also whats the best foam to use as may as well change them over at the same time

Same thing happened but it just split for me. I grabbed some tyre glue and did as best as i could do. New tyres cost a lot :p

i pushed the foam back into the wheel and that sort of worked but its left a dead space of around 2" where there is no foam so i will take tyres off and may replace with new rubber

i pushed the foam back into the wheel and that sort of worked but its left a dead space of around 2" where there is no foam so i will take tyres off and may replace with new rubber
I'll wear my tyres down as much as i can then ill buy new ones cause they are expensive

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back