(spotify question) Sorry for asking this here, but...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Bean

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Reddit deletes all my posts on the forums I need because I haven't got enough 'karma'. Yay.

So anyway, my Spotify equalizer disappeared. Can't find it anymore.
I've looked online to see if anybody had this happen before (no), and it doesn't seem to be relocated.

I really need the equalizer, as my headphones sound like garbage, and with the equalizer I can make them sound decent. I really love listening music while reading or during long trips, so I don't get bored.

Also, I don't want to reinstall Spotify, as it takes about 1 day to redownload everything (20GB).

I wanted to ask this on Reddit, but I need 40 'karma' (I have 3), and I asked a question there before, which got removed immediately. So, sorry for asking this here.

I still have it.. and mine updated a couple of days ago...

Screenshot_20211005-204020_Spotify.jpg

Dutch, actually. The sound still is normal, the way I made it with the equalizer, but I can't find it. It's as if it's still somewhere

I really need the equalizer, as my headphones sound like garbage
maybe its time for a new set of headphones?....

If you're on an Android, then the EQ availability on Spotify is left up to the phone manufacturer. I have a Google Pixel, the Spotify EQ is NOT available to me.

There are numerus add-on EQs available from the play-store, I was playing with a few last night after seeing your post, just be careful as most want permissions to use your MIC to "auto" adjust the sound level ( but I really think they are listening to me , shhh )

Last comment, any time I have Spotify issues I will post on the Spotify community forums, there seems to always be a Spotify staff member answering questions within a day or two. While you're there, ask them about shuffle play of an entire folder of playlists....Example... Rock folder with playlists Zeppelin, Metallica, ACDC,etc..... so lets shuffle play the ROCK folder... but noooo, Spotify tells me not enough users would use the feature.... so not allowed. ( my old iPhone would do it )
Anyway, good luck with those new headphones.

Reddit deletes all my posts on the forums I need because I haven't got enough 'karma'. Yay.

So anyway, my Spotify equalizer disappeared. Can't find it anymore.
I've looked online to see if anybody had this happen before (no), and it doesn't seem to be relocated.

I really need the equalizer, as my headphones sound like garbage, and with the equalizer I can make them sound decent. I really love listening music while reading or during long trips, so I don't get bored.

Also, I don't want to reinstall Spotify, as it takes about 1 day to redownload everything (20GB).

I wanted to ask this on Reddit, but I need 40 'karma' (I have 3), and I asked a question there before, which got removed immediately. So, sorry for asking this here.
bro whats your reddit account?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back