IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe it's safe to say winter is over for us new Englanders😁👍.very frustrating to not be able to run my RC's..but the winter gave me time for much needed maintenance and build my Big Papa long Rock 🤟😁 which I'm still not done lol.still to much left to do..

Gotta finish the bodywork on the bottom of the Cuda and paint it . Get it off the rotisserie , paint front end , get fenders and doors fitted and on for last time , block car and get it painted by the end of the year .

C01F524C-290C-40E2-B4CD-C025E04A4ED7.jpeg

B6127398-A93C-4614-A315-AF7D932EC4AB.jpeg

Gotta finish the bodywork on the bottom of the Cuda and paint it . Get it off the rotisserie , paint front end , get fenders and doors fitted and on for last time , block car and get it painted by the end of the year .

View attachment 285754

View attachment 285755
Looks awesome..👍I worked in a body shop for 16 years .I was a body man and a painter.enjoyed rippin cars down and putting them back together.couldnt tell ya how many classics and hot rods we built.havnt done it in 9 years.i miss it..but I moved on . Nice to see others work 🙄 plz keep us posted as you go along .I'd love to see the finished results 👍😁

Don’t jinx us, man. My back is killing me from this last one.
Very sorry for your pain😁 but all's we got here was straight rain and wind ..so much for a noreaster.i was very sad 😭
It's time to get grass seed.and some black mulch

Very sorry for your pain😁 but all's we got here was straight rain and wind ..so much for a noreaster.i was very sad 😭
It's time to get grass seed.and some black mulch
We got over a foot (at my house) of the heaviest crap to ever fall from the sky and some folks near us got over 3 feet. As an added bonus we got 45mph winds. Trees down everywhere, some major routes closed for 3 days, power outages for three days, some local folks are still out, some roads are still closed. If you want a good old fashioned nor’easter then power to you. I hope it stays south of us for a change. Good luck, Rhode Island.

No, that's the trail I was riding. lol

Damn, now it sounds even weirder......
We have a "Dingleberry Rd" not too far from here. Not sure who thought that one thru!😅 I've always kinda wanted to steal it🤣

We got over a foot (at my house) of the heaviest crap to ever fall from the sky and some folks near us got over 3 feet. As an added bonus we got 45mph winds. Trees down everywhere, some major routes closed for 3 days, power outages for three days, some local folks are still out, some roads are still closed. If you want a good old fashioned nor’easter then power to you. I hope it stays south of us for a change. Good luck, Rhode Island.
It's over bro .now we can get back to our spring plans.i only wanted alot of snow so I could run my catamaran rc boat in it .but that didn't happy.i should have attached a fishing line to it on a spool and let it fly like a kite.it was very windy
If you put a motor on it you won't need to peddle 😁👍
You named it "Dingus"?!😆
What's a dingus?🤔

Last edited:
It's over bro .now we can get back to our spring plans.i only wanted alot of snow so I could run my catamaran rc boat in it .but that didn't happy.i should have attached a fishing line to it on a spool and let it fly like a kite.it was very windy

What's a dingus?🤔
Robb said dingus is the name of a bike trail. It leads to Dingleberry road near Joshes place and that leads to the town of Dingusberry.

What's a dingus?🤔
Here's a definition for ya @King blitz :
Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 4.28.50 PM.png

It has other more vulgar means to.....
What!? No snow up there? We got 2 plus foot the other day way down here near the catskills..boo!!
Just kidding, I know that pic wasn't taken this month?
Wasn's taken this month, last august in Lebanon, Nh.

Here is proof of the trail: https://www.trailforks.com/trails/dingus/

Back