IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure dingleberry is a cereal. It hit the stores after Count chocula and Frankenberry came out. I know cereal!! (y)
I thought you were joking but I guess you really do know your cereals!!!!
Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 4.36.42 PM.png

Pretty sure dingleberry is a cereal. It hit the stores after Count chocula and Frankenberry came out. I know cereal!! (y)
Wanna know what we here call a dingle berry? It's small little balls of poop you leave behind when you don't clean your butt good enough 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, he is cerealusly a genius!!!!
Hey Rob you spelled seriously wrong bud🤣

Last edited:
Wow Johnny B, you're a cereal genius!!🤷‍♂️😁🤣🤣
One of the best cereals I've ever tried. Already loved capt'n crunch and then they added some trix fruity pieces! :p
So a dingus is not the same as a dingleberry?

Did you just call yourself a mushroom 🍄🍄🍄 lol 🤣🤣🤣
Yes, I called myself a fungus.That was my damn spell checker. It changes my words all the time.

Last edited:
Robb said dingus is the name of a bike trail. It leads to Dingleberry road near Joshes place and that leads to the town of Dingusberry.
That's a lot of dingus going on there.🤣
What is this Spring you speak of??
Oh sorry .you must live in Alaska..or Antarctica 🤣🤣🤣 .

Oh yeah baby ..easter flowers are popping up all over soon spring is here and we that been stuck in inside all winter can now run our rigs again..I better hurry up and get going on my BPLR.👍😁 Birds are chirping and soon gears will be clicking

Oh yeah baby ..easter flowers are popping up all over soon spring is here and we that been stuck in inside all winter can now run our rigs again..I better hurry up and get going on my BPLR.👍😁 Birds are chirping and soon gears will be clicking
Yeha!! I'm excited for ya!! I have been bashing all along!!🤷‍♂️😁😎😝

Yeha!! I'm excited for ya!! I have been bashing all along!!🤷‍♂️😁😎😝
Lucky you .if I was a off roader I would be also but I only do on road and it's been horrible waiting..it has givin me time to work on my build and funny thing is that due to work and spending time with family I haven't really been able to finish .if I ever do finish before weather breaks.still waiting on a few things to come in that I ordered.thats also part of the reason why .also I need a go pro camera so I can make videos .gonna feel weird with a camera on my fore head but it's the only way I suppose..my wife has a hard time keeping up with me and sometimes her trying to record on my phone doesn't work .
I'm dreading to put in my new 4s system.MM2 with castle 2650 motor because I never calibrated a esc and I don't have the castle link to make it easier.so I have to follow those damn beeps .I don't know how it's gonna play out.i bet I'll mess up .I'm sure I'll be on here asking for emergency help 🤣

Lucky you .if I was a off roader I would be also but I only do on road and it's been horrible waiting..it has givin me time to work on my build and funny thing is that due to work and spending time with family I haven't really been able to finish .if I ever do finish before weather breaks.still waiting on a few things to come in that I ordered.thats also part of the reason why .also I need a go pro camera so I can make videos .gonna feel weird with a camera on my fore head but it's the only way I suppose..my wife has a hard time keeping up with me and sometimes her trying to record on my phone doesn't work .
I'm dreading to put in my new 4s system.MM2 with castle 2650 motor because I never calibrated a esc and I don't have the castle link to make it easier.so I have to follow those damn beeps .I don't know how it's gonna play out.i bet I'll mess up .I'm sure I'll be on here asking for emergency help 🤣
Oh, I see. I didn't realize you were on road only. Makes sense that you're anxious!! C'mon spring in that case!!🙏
I'd have to pack it all up and travel to do on road, which is why I don't have any road runners🤷‍♂️😉🍻

Oh, I see. I didn't realize you were on road only. Makes sense that you're anxious!! C'mon spring in that case!!🙏
I'd have to pack it all up and travel to do on road, which is why I don't have any road runners🤷‍♂️😉🍻
In November I did take it out in front of my house and did a few speed runs.short ones but it was 30 degrees out and I had to insulate the lipo really good.but problem was the street was to cold for my slicks to ever get hot and sticky so I couldn't really get a good grip.i just basically did a few slide outs and some 360 s and after 15 minutes I couldn't feel my fkin thumb lol way to cold for me .😭

Well it's supposed to be around 50 today so good time to change my oil in my s.u.v and wash and wax it.i got 4 percent of oil life left.i better hurry.😁
HaHa!! My minder just started flashing in the "hot box"..2006 xB, the first and only car I've owned that tells ME when to change the oil!!😂😂
Wash and wax!?😂😂 never !!🤷‍♂️😂😂🍻
Don't ya kno! He only speed runs! :LOL:
Me too!! Anywhere from zero to 40mph!!😂😂

Don't ya kno! He only speed runs! :LOL:
Yeah I wish I did off road but my OCD kicks in when my rig sees a little bit of dust.🤣🤣.that and I enjoy night time speed runs . watching my led lights go by like a flash and it's quite and all's you hear is the motor screaming up and down the road ..I had one guy say he thought it was a UFO on the ground 🤣🤣

In November I did take it out in front of my house and did a few speed runs.short ones but it was 30 degrees out and I had to insulate the lipo really good.but problem was the street was to cold for my slicks to ever get hot and sticky so I couldn't really get a good grip.i just basically did a few slide outs and some 360 s and after 15 minutes I couldn't feel my fkin thumb lol way to cold for me .😭
30 is a heat wave!!😂😂 just kidding of course. I don't know about warm lipos or fingers..I do know bout dry and cracked..lipos too!!😉🍻😂😂

30 is a heat wave!!😂😂 just kidding of course. I don't know about warm lipos or fingers..I do know bout dry and cracked..lipos too!!😉🍻😂😂
I'm not to worried about the lipos being to cold more than I'm afraid of all the sand that was dumped on my road from the sanders when it snowed.afraid I'll loose control and crash my build..I'd be super pissed 😡.never crashed it yet since I started the transformation .I'm sure as I try to push for a PB I might crash.hopefully not.im pretty conservative and know how to Handel situations

Back