IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At home, never working again, not interested. Tore both the diffs out of my Senton to check bearings. Getting ready for parts arriving tomorrow. Going to try a granite front bumper on my Senton. Gf's last day of work is Friday, so we will both be unemployed :unsure: :LOL:. Will be doing a lot of RCing! Still looking at ramps.:LOL:

At home, never working again, not interested. Tore both the diffs out of my Senton to check bearings. Getting ready for parts arriving tomorrow. Going to try a granite front bumper on my Senton. Gf's last day of work is Friday, so we will both be unemployed :unsure: :LOL:. Will be doing a lot of RCing! Still looking at ramps.:LOL:
Well seems like you have time on your side so why don't ya start making some ramps? Get some ply board and let's go we wanna see👍😁

Well seems like you have time on your side so why don't ya start making some ramps? Get some ply board and let's go we wanna see👍😁
If we do that, we will be crowned most destructive RC couple. I've created a speed demon with GF. Showed her some vids on here of sending it off ramps....she loved it! :oops:

😂🤣I wish man haha, I’m 15. I only started at 12, by last summer at had 5 jobs that I worked every week. Down to one now, and an interview for a 40+ hour a week job next Wednesday.
Damn brotha .I thought you were a retired old dude up in here like many..hahah hard to tell who's old or young without a number besides your name 🤣.well you got ways to go enjoy it .40 hour job at 15??? Bro you need to stay in school.why are you getting a full time job at your age .? What happened?

Damn brotha .I thought you were a retired old dude up in here like many..hahah hard to tell who's old or young without a number besides your name 🤣.well you got ways to go enjoy it .40 hour job at 15??? Bro you need to stay in school.why are you getting a full time job at your age .? What happened?
Haha! I’m homeschooled. The 40 hours will be through the summer, and end beginning of winter. That’s when basketball starts. I’m in indiana almost every weekend during basketball for tournaments and stuff, and my parents like me to work hard. I need a car soon, and a house and ring in a while, and I don’t like being in debt. It’s a busy life, but it’s full of good too.

Haha! I’m homeschooled. The 40 hours will be through the summer, and end beginning of winter. That’s when basketball starts. I’m in indiana almost every weekend during basketball for tournaments and stuff, and my parents like me to work hard. I need a car soon, and a house and ring in a while, and I don’t like being in debt. It’s a busy life, but it’s full of good too.
Good .I'm glad you got a solid plan ahead of you..👍😁 work hard ...play hard .👍
This weekend I'm thinking of getting some tomatoes started ..and some other garden vegetables...I'll start the seedlings indoors ..it's still cold during the nights and mourning.

Last edited:
Good .I'm glad you got a solid plan ahead of you..👍😁 work hard ...play hard .👍
This weekend I'm thinking of getting some tomatoes started ..and some other garden vegetables...I'll start the seedlings indoors ..it's still cold during the nights and mourning.
Thanks. That’s cool! I’m in michigan, so it’s still quite cool.

Batteries charging. Lots of RCing in near future! Paula just got home from her last day at job. Already landed a weekend Baylor nurse position. Taking off a month (y) 8 days in the Carolina mountains in April! Gonna be a great spring!
Tell her congrats!!! Let the fun times begin!! Happy for ya guys!! 🥳 😁 ✌️

Batteries charging. Lots of RCing in near future! Paula just got home from her last day at job. Already landed a weekend Baylor nurse position. Taking off a month (y) 8 days in the Carolina mountains in April! Gonna be a great spring!
Hell yeah brotha .enjoy Carolina mountains..bring some rock crawlers 👍

Back