IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RC wise, I'm planning on building an SCX 10 Pro. Otherwise fishing the local ponds.
That's another thing I want to do also is go fishing with my son's.. opening day is coming soon .our local ponds will be stocked with rainbow trout.and the bass will be out..and after fishing we take out our rc speed boats and do some rooster tails😁👍
RC wise, I'm planning on building an SCX 10 Pro. Otherwise fishing the local ponds.
What type of fishing do you do?

That's another thing I want to do also is go fishing with my son's.. opening day is coming soon .our local ponds will be stocked with rainbow trout.and the bass will be out..and after fishing we take out our rc speed boats and do some rooster tails😁👍

What type of fishing do you do?
Mostly bass from shore at local ponds.

I’ll finally be getting out and doing some serious rc driving after a winter hiatus. That and I will be doing some atv riding, dog walking a lot more and spending some time by the water.
Sounds like fun bud.enjoy it.the wounders of our door fun.beats getting stuck indoors all winter.some enjoy winter fun out side but it's limited.so now good weather is near ..
Mostly bass from shore at local ponds.
Yup that's what I do also..I haven't done any salt water fishing in awhile and I live in front of salt water .I do go clamming.little necks.cherry stones.and quahogs.for stuffed clams.omg my mouth is watering already just thinking about clams on ice with hot sauce or just lemon juice.yummy😁👍

Last edited:
I have to wait a little bit for quahogs because water is still way to cold.i won't get in it unless it's above 70.but when I do I grab my net bag around my waste and my clam rake and I'm in there for at least a few hours and I bring home a five gallon bucket full of clams all sizes..here in Rhode island we have a size limit.so my favorite ones are the quarter size which are illegal but hard to find ..if your caught having just one on you your fined 500 dollars ..I literally go at night open my back door that leads to my deck and walk through a path of high tall grass and through the sand to the kinda like a private beach and go claming.😁👍.

Spring is here, now just have to wait until the snow melts and for the ground to dry out, maybe by June I'll be able to get out and run some trucks 🤣

Spring is here, now just have to wait until the snow melts and for the ground to dry out, maybe by June I'll be able to get out and run some trucks 🤣
Where are you ? How much snow do you still have?? Dry here in Rhode island 😁👍

Cleaning up a whole winters worth of dog poo!!😝😖🤢🤮😂😂
Should be easy .all dreid up right?
I don't miss cleaning poop anymore..my boy shylow passed away last year.he was 15 yrs old .we did a lot together.he was a rabbit 🐰🐰 hunter.in a pack of 13 beagles .my son's and my wife and I miss him greatly..I can still hear him walking on the hard wood floor with his nails sometimes.weird how we hear things that resembles him.
He was my first and last dog.i don't want another one and go through the pain of loosing another one.all good things eventually come to a end unfortunately 😓

Attachments

• 20190619_010910.jpg
    20190619_010910.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 20181031_073618.jpg
    20181031_073618.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Where are you ? How much snow do you still have?? Dry here in Rhode island 😁👍
About 2 feet where I'm at, but this is Minnesota I'm sure we will get more. July is only month that it has never snowed in Minnesota 😮
We have had 112 day in a row with an inch or of snow on thew ground.

About 2 feet where I'm at, but this is Minnesota I'm sure we will get more. July is only month that it has never snowed in Minnesota 😮
We have had 112 day in a row with an inch or of snow on thew ground.
That's crazy.well good time for you to run some catamaran rc boats in the snow..🤣🤣👍

Should be easy .all dreid up right?
I don't miss cleaning poop anymore..my boy shylow passed away last year.he was 15 yrs old .we did a lot together.he was a rabbit 🐰🐰 hunter.in a pack of 13 beagles .my son's and my wife and I miss him greatly..I can still hear him walking on the hard wood floor with his nails sometimes.weird how we hear things that resembles him.
He was my first and last dog.i don't want another one and go through the pain of loosing another one.all good things eventually come to a end unfortunately 😓
I'm sorry for your loss. The hardest part is losing them.. I dread those days..
We have 2 dogs, 1 cat and a dead mouse,lol.
Stupid cat, he thinks he's livin in a cartoon.. Tom & Jerry!! Just plays with mice, won't kill them? I got him last night though!! Heard that trap "snap"!! Bye-bye..
We have 2 mutts, one is Basset, beagle mix. The other is Sheppard, coon hound( they told us)?🤷‍♂️
Love my mutts!! And my long haired indoor cat!! He gets all knotted up from time to time, so he just got a lions cut!! Soo funny how much smaller he is!! Kinda like me when the fro grows out, then my wife shaves my head!! Just lost 3 pounds in 5 minutes!!😂😂

I'm sorry for your loss. The hardest part is losing them.. I dread those days..
We have 2 dogs, 1 cat and a dead mouse,lol.
Stupid cat, he thinks he's livin in a cartoon.. Tom & Jerry!! Just plays with mice, won't kill them? I got him last night though!! Heard that trap "snap"!! Bye-bye..
We have 2 mutts, one is Basset, beagle mix. The other is Sheppard, coon hound( they told us)?🤷‍♂️
Love my mutts!! And my long haired indoor cat!! He gets all knotted up from time to time, so he just got a lions cut!! Soo funny how much smaller he is!! Kinda like me when the fro grows out, then my wife shaves my head!! Just lost 3 pounds in 5 minutes!!😂😂
Thank you..you said you have a long hair cat is it a main coon? Double pawd? I use to cut my dog's hair to . beagles shed a lot .I'm still finding hair around .and my wife is a clean freak . vacuum's the house everyday ..hair finds its way every where.

Thank you..you said you have a long hair cat is it a main coon? Double pawd? I use to cut my dog's hair to . beagles shed a lot .I'm still finding hair around .and my wife is a clean freak . vacuum's the house everyday ..hair finds its way every where.
We thought he was a main coon..but he's just a lil fella, like 8lbs or so? He's a barn cat, daughter was working on a horse farm a few years back. Brought her mom a kitten home for mother's day..sounds sweet, and was, except mom hates cats! LOL..not no more! He's family now.

We thought he was a main coon..but he's just a lil fella, like 8lbs or so? He's a barn cat, daughter was working on a horse farm a few years back. Brought her mom a kitten home for mother's day..sounds sweet, and was, except mom hates cats! LOL..not no more! He's family now.
That's awesome 👍.enjoy him while you can.all your pets..now the only pets I have is my koi fish in my basement aquarium's and out side pond..

I’ve got similar weather here usually dried up by end of April if lucky. But this year I am getting an older truck out to rip mud, snow mud, or rain lol it’s getting it. That or I’ll still to pavement 😂

I’ve got similar weather here usually dried up by end of April if lucky. But this year I am getting an older truck out to rip mud, snow mud, or rain lol it’s getting it. That or I’ll still to pavement 😂
Hell yeah take that truck out and rip around the mud baby.rip rip vroooom vroooom 👍😁

Back