Kraton SPRING KRATON

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DenisNew72

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hello dear friends, I am from Russia. Recently I had a crash on the craton , At high speed, cut into the curb left side --- the result was a broken front shock absorber . And immediately asked the question: REPLACE STOCK SPRINGS !! because native spring flaccid/soft can not cope with the power and weight of Kraton..... Friends tell me/help please advise a good strong STIFF SPRINGS FOR the KRATON (front and rear) ??? what to buy ? and what manufacturer ..... ?? ( preferably links from America) a Few pictures of the farm

Attachments

• IMG_20160727_152954.jpg
    IMG_20160727_152954.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 62
вот ещё фотки)

Attachments

• IMG_20160728_182406.jpg
    IMG_20160728_182406.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20160728_182434.jpg
    IMG_20160728_182434.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20160728_182440.jpg
    IMG_20160728_182440.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 52
I replaced my springs with Techno orange, these are quite a bit stiffer than stock. You will also want to change your shock oil, I recommend 60w up front, 70w in rear. I like this setup a lot. Handles jumps a lot better and doesn't bottom out as easily. Rides a bit taller and doesn't squat as much when turning and braking. There is some information here, with a Tekno spring chart and part numbers: https://arrmaforum.com/threads/kraton-shock-springs.491/

[Цитата="chalmene, должность: 14141, член: 739"]я заменил пружины Техно оранжевый, это совсем немного жестче, чем стоковые. Вы также хотите, чтобы изменить свой вид масла, рекомендую впереди 60Вт, 70вт в тылу. Мне нравится эта установка много. Ручки прыгает намного лучше, а не снизу, как легко. Едет немного выше и не приседать столько, при повороте и торможении. Есть еще вот какая информация, с Текно весенний график и номера детали: https://arrmaforum.com/threads/kraton-shock-springs.491/[/Цитата]
You put the TEKNO in the orange circle ? (on the front and on the back? the same ?)

[Цитата="chalmene, должность: 14141, член: 739"]я заменил пружины Техно оранжевый, это совсем немного жестче, чем стоковые. Вы также хотите, чтобы изменить свой вид масла, рекомендую впереди 60Вт, 70вт в тылу. Мне нравится эта установка много. Ручки прыгает намного лучше, а не снизу, как легко. Едет немного выше и не приседать столько, при повороте и торможении. Есть еще вот какая информация, с Текно весенний график и номера детали: https://arrmaforum.com/threads/kraton-shock-springs.491/[/Цитата]
You put the TEKNO in the orange circle ? (on the front and on the back? the same ?)

I am using the orange springs: TKR6083 in rear, and TKR6093 in front.

The last question ))) Please tell me the absorber rods of the craton of the same length ? ( the same length of the absorber rods front and rear ?)

The last question ))) Please tell me the absorber rods of the craton of the same length ? ( the same length of the absorber rods front and rear ?)

The front and rear rods are different lengths, the front is shorter than rear. Here are your part numbers per the manual: AR330195 for the front, AR330251 for the rear. Hope that helps.

edit:
I would also order AR330203 ARRMA Shock Part Set Compostite (2), as these parts often need to be replaced with shock damage.

[Цитата="chalmene, должность: 14151, член: 739"]передние и задние стержни разной длины, спереди короче, чем сзади. Вот ваши номера детали в инструкции: AR330195 для фронта, AR330251 на задней панели. Надеюсь, что помогает.

редактировать:
Я хотел заказать AR330203 ARRMA шок набор Compostite (2), так как эти детали часто нуждаются в замене с током повреждения.[/Цитата]
Thank you dear friend , and the other guys of the forum , you helped me a lot ) And now I'm smart mug will go to tell our Russian forum ARMA knowledge ) Thank you very much chalmene )

[Цитата="chalmene, должность: 14151, член: 739"]передние и задние стержни разной длины, спереди короче, чем сзади. Вот ваши номера детали в инструкции: AR330195 для фронта, AR330251 на задней панели. Надеюсь, что помогает.

редактировать:
Я хотел заказать AR330203 ARRMA шок набор Compostite (2), так как эти детали часто нуждаются в замене с током повреждения.[/Цитата]
Thank you dear friend , and the other guys of the forum , you helped me a lot ) And now I'm smart mug will go to tell our Russian forum ARMA knowledge ) Thank you very much chalmene )

You're welcome friend, hope your Kraton is back together and running better soon! Enjoy!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back