Spur gear arrma granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a mega thats upgraded to a brushless so that spur will be good the one i did but will i need any slipper pads for it
Not sure about the MEGA slipper assembly I only have experience with the 3s setups 🤷

It’s not a direct fit you are better off buying the whole slipper assembly and a new pinion gear to match.

i went with the whole slipper setup from jenny's rc

Does anyone know of a metal 0.8 mod spur gear that will work on the granite 4x4 megas slipper clutch design

Typically the whole assembly is swapped out in favor of the 3s/4s design.. but it's also necessary to swap out some other parts as well..👍

Because it's not the same mega 4x4 use's 48 pitch that Gear is a 32 pitch

so do they make a 48 p 0.8 mod spur gear
The pitch basically refers to how many teeth per inch on the gear. So running say a 48p spur with a 0.8 pinion will not mesh properly.
you can run the same count on a different pitch though and still keep the same ratio, just the smaller size of the pitch can be more durable

for example, a 20/91 48p will be the same ratio as a 20/91 0.8, just that the 0.8 will be more durable with the larger teeth

The pitch basically refers to how many teeth per inch on the gear. So running say a 48p spur with a 0.8 pinion will not mesh properly.
you can run the same count on a different pitch though and still keep the same ratio, just the smaller size of the pitch can be more durable

for example, a 20/91 48p will be the same ratio as a 20/91 0.8, just that the 0.8 will be more durable with the larger teeth
Ok so it really dosent madder about the pitch and stuff just teeth size

Then you will be upgrading all the related parts to 3s/4s spec. You stated it was a Mega. That means it was Brushed. ( Mega= /means Brushed motor)
Now it is not. 🤷‍♂️
Costly, but can be done.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back