Spur gear granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeLauber

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
I have a granite v2 and it's a diffrwnt spur gear than a v3 do they make metal spur gears for a arrma granite 4x4 V2

I guess it should swap out. What is different about the gears between both? The type of pitch or teeth count?
Are you just going by a different part number for both?

The v3 has 57t/0.8mod (32dp), the v2 has 9[1 from memory]t/48dp.

The old mega 48dp setup is in my experience very weak. I would sack it off and go for the decent 3s 57t setup (note you will need to change your pinion too). The metal spur gear is, AFAIK, only available in 57t.

The v3 has 57t/0.8mod (32dp), the v2 has 9[1 from memory]t/48dp.

The old mega 48dp setup is in my experience very weak. I would sack it off and go for the decent 3s 57t setup (note you will need to change your pinion too). The metal spur gear is, AFAIK, only available in 57t.
I already up grades to 3s and I just upgraded to a 17t pinion but I don't know what I would need to upgrade to a 0.8 model spur gear do I only need the spur gear or do I need a whole new slipper clutch

I already up grades to 3s and I just upgraded to a 17t pinion but I don't know what I would need to upgrade to a 0.8 model spur gear do I only need the spur gear or do I need a whole new slipper clutch
If you have the old slipper clutch with the red plastic nut on it you will need the whole slipper assembly and a new 0.8 mod pinion.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back