Granite Spur Gear Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prisma

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
If I strip the 91T spur on the arrma Granite, can I just replace the spur only with the 57T one? Cause the slipper seems to be quite expensive

And a new pinion gear to match. You want a 3mm 0.8mod or 32p if you still are running the mega motor.
It's way tougher and much better setup. I am almost 100 percent certain you are going to need a new motor mount unless you are gonna modify the plastic one. Unless your came with an aluminum motor mount that is adjustable? I don't think the new megas come with that but I dunno. I have v2 4x4s. There is an adjustable blx motor mount that you will want. All in all that's say an extra 20-30 bucks in stuff on top of the slipper clutch assembly which you will be super happy you bought assembled.

Jennysrc.com dude.

I believe you can get a robinson racing or hot racing steel spur replacement. Just make sure to get the hardened pinion to go with it.

I say go with the 0.8 mod slipper clutch.

The mega slipper is poop.

With an aluminum motor mount and a new pinion you are literally on the verge of greatness. You can then upgrade to a brushless motor and ESC no problems. ..

Or get a 48p spur and keep your mega.

For the 200 for a brushless system+ motor mount+ slipper clutch + spur gear you could own a new 3S blx.

I say go with the 0.8 mod slipper clutch.

The mega slipper is poop.

With an aluminum motor mount and a new pinion you are literally on the verge of greatness. You can then upgrade to a brushless motor and ESC no problems. ..

Or get a 48p spur and keep your mega.

For the 200 for a brushless system+ motor mount+ slipper clutch + spur gear you could own a new 3S blx.
Yeah you could own a 3S blx and a charger and a Lipo or two. Plus you wouldn't have plastic servo gears on such a heavy vehicle
It really is worth it to not cheap out and get the blx

Back