Talion Spur gear upgrade/combos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A13art

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Well tore down the car today to peak into the difs and figure it might be best to look into better spur gears or maybe a better performance combo. I’d love more top end less heat. The talions acelration is already crazy so not worried about loosening a little low end which results in less wheelies. Right now I have a 17t pin gear but also have 20t-16t-15t-14t that could go on. The 20t would constantly over heat my esc/engine tho. So what are your guys combos and speeds with those combos?

Well tore down the car today to peak into the difs and figure it might be best to look into better spur gears or maybe a better performance combo. I’d love more top end less heat. The talions acelration is already crazy so not worried about loosening a little low end which results in less wheelies. Right now I have a 17t pin gear but also have 20t-16t-15t-14t that could go on. The 20t would constantly over heat my esc/engine tho. So what are your guys combos and speeds with those combos?
I recommend putting the 20 tooth pinion in, and installing a WTF fan with a yeah racing motor mount. With that WTF fan you will need to get a 30c 2s 7.4v battery. Get the WTF fan also for your ESC and just plug that one into your ESC. I've ran on 80 degree whether speed runs after speed runs, and jumping and my motor stayed cool along with my ESC.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back