Felony Square hoons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevecroft1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Granite
Anybody eles had Square hoons
20210527_183711.jpg

20210527_183653.jpg

Yep, they do that. Mine look similar after they've been sitting, but they don't wobble at speed, so I use em. The inside of that rim is super thin and flexible. I think it just needs some centrifugal force to round out.
I could be all wrong, too....

Yep, they do that. Mine look similar after they've been sitting, but they don't wobble at speed, so I use em. The inside of that rim is super thin and flexible. I think it just needs some centrifugal force to round out.
I could be all wrong, too....
Thay where ok when I used them but wore to canvas just on the "corners" I was surprised as they are the tires that came with the car n thats how they came out the box (obviously not worn) I thought horizon would be a bit more on it with the qc. This is another reason I'm doing the felony conversion the hoons are great for a minute but I'm not made of money and sure ant paying £70 for 4 tires if chances are 1 will be a square. Hopefully grp will be a bit more reliable.

Whether they will suffice is, in my opinion, beside the point. QC and getting what you pay for matters. The toy car hobby is still a performance sport so to speak, and we put a lot of emphasis on our equipment. I want confidence in my roll so I can focus on my game. Knowing I have square wheels would be a real mind fack.
bikesquarewheel.jpg

Whether they will suffice is, in my opinion, beside the point. QC and getting what you pay for matters. The toy car hobby is still a performance sport so to speak, and we put a lot of emphasis on our equipment. I want confidence in my roll so I can focus on my game. Knowing I have square wheels would be a real mind fack.
bikesquarewheel.jpg
😆🤣😂😆
Bang on mate!

Great, I got an egg shaped hoon today after I saw this thread 😆

I guess I'll put it out in the sun in this can insulator one day, perfect fit.

0528211703.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back