SOLD / FOUND SR315 Receivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grihn

It's small, but it's fierce!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Infraction
  4. Outcast 4s
  5. Senton 6s
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Vendetta
  8. Vorteks
  9. Voltage
I'm looking for a few SR315 receivers...I'd like to get 3-5 of them total. I can get brand new ones for ~$25 on Jenny's, but they come with transmitters which I don't need. I'm not looking to spend more than $25/ea if I can avoid it.

Thanks!

Your best bet is going to be Jenny's. Email Ted and see if he'll toss the controllers for you so you save on shipping. I see a lot of AVC receivers for sale used, but not a lot of 315s.

What radio do you have? If you don't absolutely need DSMR, you can get DSM2 receivers on eBay for less than $20 shipped. I have 7 of these receivers in my rc cars and I have never had a single issue with them. https://www.ebay.com/itm/393371630070?hash=item5b96c6b9f6:g:aUUAAOSwwHRgtZkz
It's more about the footprint than anything. I need some 3 channel receivers that will fit is some HPI receiver boxes. The SR315s fit like they were made to be together.
I got 2, I can throw them in the Box with the Fan mount
Appreciate it, let me know what I owe you.

i'm always tempted to buy some of those sr3100 receivers but for $5 more you can get an sr315 from jenny's. if the sr3100's were $10-15 they would be a no brainer.
They used to be $12 shipped from China and $15 shipped from the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back