SrC in the wild (maybe)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dure16

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon TLR
I was looking through Amazon servo reviews and couldn’t help but think this writing style was familiar.

Super detailed descriptions. Lot of technical knowledge. Good balance between the positives and negatives.

I thought this has to be @SrC right? Then I looked back to the top of the review and it was written by “SC”.

@SrC am I right??

1652761055013.png

I thought it was him too when I first saw it. :ROFLMAO:

I've found reviews from members on here across a few different websites. The only one I can remember off the top of my head though is @olds97_lss review of the CNHL Black lipos.

Detailed review just like @SrC reviews but missing some of his catch phrases or words like "bricked". Might be him........
And ‘ just my .02 cents’ seems to be missing but ‘food for thought’…yeah it’s gotta be Steve 🙃

@SrC has helped me over several humps and influenced me with great recommendations. If I ever get that smart and experienced I’ll change my name here to DrC. 😂

I was looking through Amazon servo reviews and couldn’t help but think this writing style was familiar.

Super detailed descriptions. Lot of technical knowledge. Good balance between the positives and negatives.

I thought this has to be @SrC right? Then I looked back to the top of the review and it was written by “SC”.

@SrC am I right??

View attachment 218076
I worked, I just brought the servo lol.

The random Capitalization of words in the middle of Sentences is a dead Giveaway too.:p

That is a very detailed review and more evidence that you largely get what you pay for with servos. This one may cost a third of a good quality name brand servo but along with the cheap price you get an absent waterproof board coating, improperly sized parts and poor build quality. With a few tweaks they're not awful though.

@SrC am I right??

View attachment 218076
I was waiting for someone to notice that. Yes....
That's me.
:LOL:

Many of my reviews get blocked by AMZ's algo.
I have to reword some of them.
Some sellers respond to me and comp me a freebie direct from China, and expect a great review on a new model of whatever.
Other sellers don't like me. I tell it like it is.:giggle:
When the FanModel 25 kg servo came out. I had issue with it. Again the Upper Output shaft BB was locked up. They sent 2 more updated variations to me direct from them also and asked me to evaluate, tear them down and wanted feed back for improvements. Outside of AMZ channels.
Go figure. A Chinese girl even called me on the phone and took notes from me and asked for pix of the internals.
Fanmodel had great customer support. FWIW. What matters most.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back