Kraton SRC Terrain Crusher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee Boyce

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Are these any good for bashing? I have seen a few a few vids on them. I no dboots backflips are really good they just don't look great in my opinion. I was looking at SRC Terrain Crushers as an alternative. Thoughts please

i cracked the wheel in 20 mins of fast tarmac runs there was a few pot holes but not what i would call bad
had the wheel swapped out and weekend runs was fine but i goosed the servo this time lol

I have them. Pretty good on pavement and flat grass. Definitely not great for bashing. Tire is not thick enough and doesn't have a lot of cushion for landing those big jumps. Rims will break/crack on those big jumps. . . . . . . or just running into a pole or curve.

Do you know of any tire wheel combo that looks as good as the SRC and you can jump
I wish. Once mine finally wear out I want to try to stretch some big tires, like my duratrax 6packs over the SRC rim. I fihure there is plenty of sidewall on the Six Packs, that I'll be able to make it fit. Getting the glue to hold will be the hard part.

I wish. Once mine finally wear out I want to try to stretch some big tires, like my duratrax 6packs over the SRC rim. I fihure there is plenty of sidewall on the Six Packs, that I'll be able to make it fit. Getting the glue to hold will be the hard part.
Good cool what are the six pack like they better than the backflips they also have white writing on don't they that looks cool

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back